« iepriekšējāTurpināt »
certificate of incorporation, articles of incorporation, corporate by-laws, and certificates of authority to do business, with all amendments of each to date, being submitted herewith as exhibits A-1, A-2, etc., said exhibits being hereby incorporated herein and made a part hereof;
(5) The transferee submits as (partial] evidence of its compliance with all applicable State laws as required by section 9 (b) of the Federal Power Act
submitted herewith as exhibits B-1, B-2, etc., and proposes to complete its showing of such compliance by submitting
to be submitted as exhibits B-3, B-4, etc., at the time it submits proof of the conveyance to it of the project properties as hereinafter provided for;
(6) The transferee will submit certified copies of all instruments of conveyance whereby title to the project properties is conveyed to it, upon the completion of such conveyance, if and when the Commission shall have authorized the giving of its approval to the proposed transfer;
(7) If and when the Commission shall have authorized the giving of its approval of the proposed transfer, and upon completion of conveyance of the project properties to the transferee, the transferor will deliver to the transferee and the transferee will accept and permanently retain all license instruments and all maps, plans, specifications, contracts, reports of engineers, accounts, books, records, and all other papers and documents relating to the original project and to all additions thereto and betterments thereof;
(8) The transferor certifies that it has fully complied with the terms and conditions of its license, as amended, and that it has fully satisfied and discharged all of its liabilities and obligations thereunder to the date hereof, and obligates itself to pay all annual charges accrued under the license to the date of transfer;
(9) Contingent upon the final written approval by the Commission of the transfer of the license, the transferee accepts all the terms and conditions of the said license (as amended) and the act, and agrees to be bound thereby to the same extent as though it were the original licensee thereunder;
(10) The name, title, and post-office address of the person or persons to whom correspondence in regard to this application shall be addressed are as follows:
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the transferor has caused its name to be hereunto signed by
and its (Name)
(Title-Chief executive officer) corporate seal to be hereunto affixed by
thereunto duly authorized, this --(Title Custodian of seal) day of
19----; and the transferee has caused its name to be hereunto signed by
(Title -chief executive officer) and its corporate seal to be hereunto affixed by
thereunto duly authorized this (Title_custodian of seal) day of
(Exact name of transferor) By
being duly sworn deposes and says: That he is the
(Title of person signing the application) of the
one of the applicants for approval of (Name of one of applicants) transfer of license; that he has read the foregoing application and knows the contents thereof; and that the same are true to the best of his knowledge and belief.
(Signature) Subscribed and sworn to before me, a notary public of the State of this day of
SS: County of and
being duly sworn, each for himself, deposes and says that he is a citizen of the United States of America.
Subscribed and sworn to before me, a notary public of the State of this day of
200.30 Application for amendment of license.
[See 88 5.1-5.3]
APPLICATION FOB AMENDMENT OF LICENSE
-a association of citizens (The full name of applicant) corporation
organized under the laws
municipality of the State of
(omit any of foregoing which are inapplicable), licensee for a power project, designated as Project No. in the records of the Federal Power Commission, issued on the day of
19----, hereby make - application to said Commission for an amendment of the license for said project in the manner and to the extent described herein.
2. (Statement or description of change desired):
3. The proposed changes are necessary and desirable for the following reasons:
To be separately executed by each of the persons signing, the foregoing, application. B If the applicant is a natural person or an association of citizens, proof of citizenship 18 required. Such proof may be made by affidavit in the form indicated.
This form shall also be used when making application for amendment of plans.
**For statutory and source citations, see note to $ 200.1.
4. The following exhibits are filed herewith, and are hereby made a part of this application for amendment of license: *Exhibit
sheet (Use wording which fits the facts) IN WITNESS WHEREOF the applicant has caused its name to be hereunto signed its
and its corporate (Name)
(Title chief executive officer) seal to be hereto affixed by
(Title-custodian of seal) thereunto duly authorized, this
19. (Modify this paragraph if applicant is a citizen.)
(Name of applicant)
SS. County of
being first duly sworn deposes and says: That he is the
the applicant (Title of person signing application) (Full name of applicant) for an amendment to the license for Project No.
that he has read the foregoing application and knows the contents thereof; that the same are true to the best of his knowledge and belief.
(Signature) day of
Subscribed and sworn to before me this
• Each exhibit shall be certified as follows:
This map (these estimates, this copy of notice, etc.) is a part of the application for an amendment to license for Project No.
made by the undersigned this day
(Name of applicant) By
**For statutory and source citations, see note to $ 200.1.
Page 295 Total investment and fund accounts.
200.40 Balance sheet.
[See $ 33.3, exhibit G, and $ 34.3, exhibit G] (Original and five copies, plus one copy for each State affected, to be submitted)
[Name of Applicant]
BALANCE SHEET 1
Current and accrued assets:
Total current and accrued assets..
1 The above balance sheet is condensed from the balance sheet shown in the Uniform System of Accounts.
3 The figures appearing in the adjustment columns may be entered so that the total or net adjustment to each balance sheet item appears as one amount. Submit journal entries giving the accounts affected and an appropriate explanation of each adjustment. Minor adjustments of deferred items, accruals, etc., may be grouped as one journal entry. Increases or decreases in balance-sheet items arising from the transfer of such items from one company to another company shall be fully explained as to the reasons and bases for the amounts of such increases or decreases.
Capital stock discount and expense.
Reacquired capital stock..
Total reacquired securities--
Total assets and other debits..
Liabilities and other credits
ments to record proposed transaction
Total capital stock.
Total long-term debt..