Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
apartments Armenian arrival Austrian race Average Bohemian and Moravian Bulgarian Canadian cent CHAPTER coming computed condition Croatian Danish Dutch FEMALE Finnish foreign father foreign-born employees foreign-born male employees foreign-born persons French German Grand total Greek head of family head of household Hebrew Irish holds husband immigrants income industry information was secured Italy labor Lithuanian Magyar meant native father Native-born of foreign Native-born of native nativity and race Negro North Italian Norwegian Number in United Number of households number of persons number of rooms Number reporting complete owing to small Polish proportion race not specified race of father race of head race of individual reporting complete data ried Russian Ruthenian Slovak small number involved South speak English specified number STUDY OF EMPLOYEES STUDY OF HOUSEHOLDS Swedish Swiss race Syrian Table Total foreign-born Total native-born Total number United visits wages Welsh White wife write
132. lappuse - Under 1 year .... 1 and under 2 2 and under 3 3 and under 4 4 and under 5 . . 5 and under 6 6 and under 7 7 and under 8 . .' 8 and under 9 .... 9 and under 10 10 and under...
200. lappuse - One room. Two rooms. Three rooms. Four, rooms Five rooms. Six rooms. Seven rooms or over.
417. lappuse - The camps are on sidings, ladders being raised to the open doorways. So long as the work is within several miles of the camp, the car is not moved, the men traveling to and fro on hand cars; but when necessary, a...
464. lappuse - ... and boarders or lodgers. The term " family " as used throughout these tables refers in general to the immediate family composed of husband, wife, and children. Groups of persons among whom none of these relations exist are not considered families. Households in which complicated relationships exist have been resolved into the component immediate families. Remnants of families maintaining a home are considered families when either husband or wife is present. The general tables show results of...
240. lappuse - Rate in respect of property of the annual rateable value of £ 1 and under £'2 ; £2 and under £3 ; £3 and under £4 ; £4 and under £5 ; £5 and under £6 ; £6 and under £7 ; £7 and under £8 ; £8 and...