Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
according action administration alien allowed appeal apply appointed assignment authority Bank Barb become bind bound cause chancery child citizens civil Code common common law Company consent considered constitution contract corporation court creditors death debts decision deed doctrine duty effect England English entitled equally equity established execution existing father foreign founded fund give given grant guardian held husband husband and wife infant interest Johns judgment jurisdiction lands liable Lord marriage married Massachusetts master mother nature necessary Ohio opinion owner parents parties passed person possession principle provision question reasonable received relation resident respect Revised Statutes rule schools separate settled settlement slaves Smith sole suit term tion town trustees United unless valid Vesey void wife wife's woman York
286. lappuse - No free negro, free mulatto, or free person of mixed blood, descended from negro ancestors, to the fourth generation inclusive, (though one ancestor of each generation may have been a white person.) shall vote for members of the senate or house of commons.
661. lappuse - That no contract for the sale of any goods, wares, and merchandise, for the price of ten pounds sterling or upwards, shall be allowed to be good, except the buyer shall accept part of the goods so sold, and actually receive the same...
13. lappuse - States, under the laws thereof, being under the age of twenty-one years, at the time of their parents being so naturalized or admitted to the rights of. citizenship, shall, if dwelling in the United States, be considered as citizens of the United States...
689. lappuse - ... be actually made, procured, or provided, or fit, or ready for delivery, or some act may be requisite for the making or completing thereof, or rendering the same fit for delivery...
399. lappuse - That the mode of levying a tax shall be by valuation, so that every person shall pay a tax in proportion to the value of the property he or she has in his or her possession.
285. lappuse - The legislature shall have no power to pass laws for the emancipation of slaves without the consent of the owners, or without paying the owners previous to their emancipation a full equivalent in money for the slaves so emancipated.
452. lappuse - ... in such full, clear, concise, and exact terms as to enable any person skilled in the art or science to which it appertains, or with which it is most nearly connected, to make, construct, compound, and use the same...
384. lappuse - Of Law there can be no less acknowledged than that her seat is the bosom of God ; her voice the harmony of the world. All things in heaven and earth do her homage ; the very least as feeling her care, and the greatest as not exempted from her power.
361. lappuse - In addition to the powers enumerated in the first section of this title, and to those expressly given in its charter, or in the act under which it is, or shall be, incorporated, no corporation shall possess or exercise any corporate powers, except such as shall be necessary to the exercise of the powers so enumerated and given.
Visi Grāmatu rezultāti »
In Search of Equality: The Chinese Struggle against Discrimination in ...
Charles J. McClain
Ierobežota priekšskatīšana - 1994