Legislative Branch Appropriations for Fiscal Year 2000: Hearings Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, First Session, Architect of the Capitol (except House Items), Congressional Budget Office, General Accounting Office, Government Printing Office, Joint Committee on Taxation, Joint Economic Committee, Library of Congress, Nondepartmental Witnesses, Office of Compliance, U.S. Capitol Police Board, U.S. Senate
United States, United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on the Legislative Branch
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1999 - 315 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
able Accounting activities additional administrative agency Amendment analysis appropriation areas authority bills Branch budget building capital Capitol Capitol Police Chairman changes collection Committee completed compliance Congressional continue costs Department developed distribution documents economic effective efforts electronic employees ensure estimates Federal files fiscal year 2000 functions funding going Government hearings House implementation improve increase initiatives issues Joint Committee legislative Library of Congress look maintain major March materials meet Members ment million needs Office operations percent perform Police positions Prepared Printing proposals questions received record reduced replacement request responsibilities result retirement schedule Senator BENNETT Senator FEINSTEIN Sergeant at Arms serve staff statement testing Thank tion United upgrade
52. lappuse - Authorizations granted under schedules promulgated under subsection (d) of this section shall be permissive. (c) The Administrator may request advice and counsel from the Committee on Rules and Administration of the Senate and the Committee on House Administration of the House of Representatives with respect to the disposal of any particular records under this chapter whenever he considers that (1) those particular records may be of special Interest to the Congress...
152. lappuse - ... (1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes; (2) the nature of the copyrighted work; (3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; (4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.
146. lappuse - Report of the Register of Copyrights on the General Revision of the US Copyright Law...
152. lappuse - House, and insofar as the clause is construed to reach other matters, they must be an integral part of the deliberative and communicative processes by which Members participate in committee and House proceedings with respect to the consideration and passage or rejection of proposed legislation or with respect to other matters which the Constitution places within the jurisdiction of either House.
109. lappuse - Rights and protections under title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
126. lappuse - NLS selects and produces full-length books and magazines in braille and on recorded disc and cassette.
152. lappuse - work of the United States Government" is a work prepared by an officer or employee of the United States Government as part of that person's official duties.
89. lappuse - Committee is required to report at least once each Congress to the Senate Committee on Finance and the House Committee on Ways and Means on the overall state of the Federal tax system, together with recommendations with respect to possible simplification proposals and other matters relating to the administration of the Federal tax system.
88. lappuse - Congress to the Senate Finance Committee and the House Ways and Means Committee on the overall state of the Federal tax system and to make specific recommendations for changes to the tax laws.