Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accident action affirmed agreed agreement alleged amount answer appellant application attorney authority bank called cause charge claim Code commission Company complaint conclusion concurred condition consideration construction contention contract corporation County course damages deed defendant denied determined district dollars duty effect entered evidence execution facts filed finding follows further given ground held injury instruction intention interest issue Judge judgment jury land lease letter March matter ment motion necessary negligence notice objection opinion paid parties payment performance person petition petitioner plaintiff present proceeding purchase question reason received record referred refused Respondent result rule statement statute street sufficient Superior Court supreme court sustained taken testified testimony thereof thousand tion tract trial witness
415. lappuse - States shall be entitled to the full and equal enjoyment of the accommodations, advantages, facilities, and privileges of inns, public conveyances on land or water, theaters, and other places of public amusement; subject only to the conditions and limitations established by law, and applicable alike to citizens of every race and color, regardless of any previous condition of servitude.
587. lappuse - In an action against several defendants, the court may, in its discretion, render judgment against one or more of them, leaving the action to proceed against the others, whenever a several judgment may be proper.
261. lappuse - A transfer of real property passes all easements attached thereto, and creates in favor thereof an easement to use other real property of the person whose estate is transferred in the same manner and to the same extent as such property was obviously and permanently used by the person whose estate is transferred, for the benefit thereof, at the time when the transfer was agreed upon or completed.
320. lappuse - ... and enter a plea of not guilty; or if he has been convicted after a plea of not guilty, the court shall set aside the verdict of guilty; and in either case the court shall thereupon dismiss the accusation or information against such defendant, who shall thereafter be released from all penalties and disabilities resulting from the offense or crime of which he has been convicted.
765. lappuse - Whenever any person is declared punishable for a crime by imprisonment in the state prison for a term not less than any specified number of years, and no limit to the duration of such imprisonment is declared, the court authorized to pronounce judgment upon such conviction may, in its discretion, sentence such offender to imprisonment during his natural life, or for any number of years not less than that prescribed.
400. lappuse - An action does not abate by the death, marriage or other disability of a party, or by the transfer of any interest therein, if the cause of action survive or continue.
178. lappuse - This kind of equitable action to recover back money, which ought not in justice to be kept, is very beneficial, and therefore much encouraged. It lies only for money which, ex aequo et bono, the defendant ought to refund...
44. lappuse - PJ This is an appeal from a judgment in favor of plaintiff in an action to recover damages upon a bond given by the defendant National Surety Company.
605. lappuse - And other lands of equal acreage are also hereby appropriated and granted, and may be selected by said State or Territory, where sections sixteen or thirty-six are mineral land, or are included within any Indian, military, or other reservation, or are otherwise disposed of by