Decisions of the Commissioner of Patents and of the United States Courts in Patent and Trade-mark and Copyright Cases
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1937
"Compiled from Official gazette. Beginning with 1876, the volumes have included also decisions of United States courts, decisions of Secretary of Interior, opinions of Attorney-General, and important decisions of state courts in relation to patents, trade-marks, etc. 1869-94, not in Congressional set." Checklist of U. S. public documents, 1789-1909, p. 530.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
affirmed alleged allowed appellant appellant's appellee application Associate blade Board of Appeals C. C. P. A. Patents cancellation chamber cited claims combination Commissioner of Patents Company connection considered consisting construction containing contention counsel counts court decision described descriptive device disclosed drawings edges effect element entitled evidence examiner Examiner of Interferences extending fabric fact filed follows frame fuel further ground heat held holding interference invention involved issue Judge limitations machine March mark material means mechanism metal method operation opinion opposition original parties Patent Appeals Patent Office placed plate portion position practice present pressure prior prior art proceeding properties question reason record reducing references registration rejection relates respect result reversed rolls rule shown side similar specification spring structure substantially surface testimony tion trade trade-mark tribunals United valve
44. lappuse - It is a finality as to the claim or demand in controversy, concluding parties and those In privity with them, not only as to every matter which was offered and received to sustain or defeat the claim or demand, but as to any other admissible matter which might have been offered for that purpose.
24. lappuse - ... (b) Similar proceedings may be had and taken where an action, suit, or proceeding brought by or against an officer of a State, or of a county, city, or other governmental agency...
659. lappuse - It shall be the duty of all patentees, and their assigns and legal representatives, and of all persons making or vending any patented article for or under them, to give sufficient notice to the public that the same is patented ; either by fixing thereon the word
4. lappuse - If it appear after a hearing before the examiner that the registrant was not entitled to the use of the mark at the date of his application for registration thereof, or that the mark is not used by the registrant, or has been abandoned, and the examiner shall so decide, the Commissioner shall cancel the registration. Appeal may be taken to the Commissioner in person from the decision of examiner of interferences.
36. lappuse - ... of the registration of a trade-mark, is dissatisfied with the decision of the Commissioner of Patents, he may appeal to the court of appeals of the District of Columbia, on complying with the conditions required in case of an appeal from the decision of the commissioner by an applicant for patent, or a party to an interference as to an invention, and the same rules of practice and procedure shall govern in every stage of such proceedings, as far as the same may be applicable.
142. lappuse - ... trade-mark or trade name as to be likely to cause confusion or mistake in the minds of the public or to deceive purchasers, shall be deemed to copy or simulate such protected trade-mark or trade name.
188. lappuse - That trademarks which are identical with a registered or known trademark owned and in use by another, and appropriated to merchandise of the same descriptive properties, or which so nearly resemble a registered or known trademark owned and in use by another, and appropriated to merchandise of the same descriptive properties, as to be likely to cause confusion or mistake in the mind of the public, or to deceive purchasers, shall not be registered...
593. lappuse - ... in a summary way, on the evidence produced before the Commissioner...