Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
1978 amendments 1981 amendments 95 Stat activities added addition Administration Administration on Aging agencies on aging allotment amendments amount appropriated area agencies assistance assure authorized award carry Commissioner Committee community service Comprehensive conduct Conference Congress Continued contracts coordination cost Council demonstration Department designed determines directly distribution economic elderly eligible employment establish evaluation existing facilities Federal fiscal funds Government gram grants Greatest home delivered House Human ices income Indian Islands July Labor legal services less Mariana meals meet ment Michigan million Minority multipurpose senior centers necessary North nutrition services October 18 Office Older Americans Act older individuals older persons operation opportunities organizations participants percent planning and service policies programs projects receive Region reside responsible Secretary Senate served service area social services Source South subsection supportive services term tion United Washington
68. lappuse - The judgment of the court affirming or setting aside, in whole or in part, any action of the Secretary shall be final, subject to review by the Supreme Court of the United States upon certiorari or certification as provided in section 1254 of title 28, United States Code.
68. lappuse - Upon the filing of such petition, the court shall have jurisdiction to affirm the action of the Commissioner or to set it aside, in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently, but until the filing of the record the Commissioner may modify or set aside his action.
67. lappuse - State is located, by filing a petition with such court within sixty days after such final action. A copy of the petition shall be forthwith transmitted by the clerk of the court to the Commissioner or any officer designated by him for that purpose.
72. lappuse - Such value shall be determined by agreement of the parties or by action brought in the United States district court for the district in which such facility is situated.
43. lappuse - Nation are entitled to, and it is the joint and several duty and responsibility of the governments of the United States and of the several States and their political subdivisions to assist our older people to secure equal opportunity to the full and free enjoyment of the following objectives: (1) An adequate income in retirement in accordance with the American standard of living...
62. lappuse - Federal funds under this title, and (ii) provide satisfactory assurance that such fiscal control and fund accounting procedures will be adopted as may be necessary to assure proper disbursement of, and accounting for, Federal funds paid under this title to the State, including...
72. lappuse - ... shall be adjusted on an annual basis each fiscal year after June 30, 1975. to reflect changes in the series for food away from home of the Consumer Price Index published by the Bureau of Labor Statistics of the Department of Labor. Such adjustment shall be computed to the nearest onefourth cent.
68. lappuse - Commissioner thereupon shall file in the court the record of the proceedings on which he based his action, as provided in section 2112 of title 28, United States Code.
44. lappuse - DEFINITIONS SEC. 102. For the purposes of this Act (1) The term "Secretary" means the Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare; (2) The term "Commissioner" means, unless the context otherwise requires, the Commissioner of the Administration on Aging.