Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
action aforesaid agent amended amount apply appointed association attachment authorized boiler building cause certificate CHAPTER charge child claim clerk coal commissioner construction contract contractor conviction corporation court debt deemed discharge district duty employed employees employment enforce engaged ENGINEER entitled establishment examination exceeding execution exempt factory fifty filed fine five FOREMAN furnished give given guilty hundred dollars imprisonment improvement injury inspection inspector interest judgment labor land less liable lien LOCOMOTIVE machinery manner manufacturing master materials mechanical mines minor months necessary notice operator owner paid party payment performed person person or persons prison proper punished railroad reasonable receive record repair Reporter secure statement sufficient suit term therein thereof tion town union unless vessel violation wages writing
248. lappuse - ... or as a gymnast, contortionist, rider or acrobat in any place whatsoever, or for any obscene, indecent or immoral purpose, exhibition or practice whatsoever, or for, or in any business, exhibition or vocation injurious to the health or dangerous to the life or limb of such child, or cause, procure or encourage any such child to engage therein.
476. lappuse - ... that has not a sufficient number of cars in it so equipped with power or train brakes that the engineer on the locomotive drawing such train can control its speed without requiring brakemen to use the common hand brake for that purpose.
231. lappuse - ... and every contractor, subcontractor, architect, builder, or other person having charge of any mining, or of the construction, alteration or repair, either in whole or in part, of any building or other improvement as aforesaid, shall be held to be the agent of the owner for the purposes of this Act.
344. lappuse - That not less than the current rate of per diem wages in the locality where the work is performed...
464. lappuse - ... work required of them on each day of the week, the hours of commencing and stopping...
175. lappuse - ... day, except when it is necessary to make repairs to prevent the interruption of the ordinary running of the machinery, or when a different apportionment of the hours of labor is made for the sole purpose of making a shorter day's work for one day of the week ; and in no case shall the hours of labor exceed sixty in a week.
150. lappuse - ... shall be appointed for one year, one for two years, one for three years, one for four years, and one for five years.
119. lappuse - A servant is one who is employed to render personal service to his employer, otherwise than in the pursuit of an independent calling, and who in such service remains entirely under the control and direction of the latter, who is called his master.
438. lappuse - ... representations concerning the same or concerning the person examined, or who shall willfully and corruptly furnish to any person any special or secret information for the purpose of either improving or injuring the prospects or chances of any person so examined, or to be examined, being appointed, employed, or promoted...