Offshore Oil and Gas: The Five-year Leasing Program and Implementation of the Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act Amendments of 1978 : a Study
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1980 - 192 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accelerated activities addition Administration agencies Alaska Amendments areas authority barrels Basin Bering bidding Bristol Bay California catch Central Chapter China coast coastal Committee concern conducted Congress continue costs Department draft drilling effect Energy environment environmental established estimates existing expected exploration February Federal final fisheries fishing Fund George Government Gulf of Alaska Gulf of Mexico hearings impacts implementation important increase indicated industry Interior islands issued June Lands lease sale leasing program leasing schedule major Management March marine ment million natural necessary North North Atlantic Northern Norton Sound OCS leasing offshore oil and gas operations Outer Continental Shelf percent period potential prepared present production production goals proposed recommended region regulations Report responsibilities result safety schedule Secretary Source South Southern Soviet species spill statement studies Table tion United USSR zone
187. lappuse - In the absence of agreement, and unless another boundary line is justified by special circumstances, the boundary is the median line, every point of which is equidistant from the nearest points of the base-lines from which the breadth of the territorial sea of each State is measured.
64. lappuse - State and local governments, and other concerned public and private organizations, to use all practicable means and measures, including financial and technical assistance, in a manner calculated to foster and promote the general welfare, to create and maintain conditions under which man and nature can exist in productive harmony, and fulfill the social, economic, and other requirements of present and future generations of Americans.
20. lappuse - Each Federal agency conducting or supporting activities directly affecting the coastal zone shall conduct or support those activities in a manner which is, to the maximum extent practicable, consistent with approved state management programs.
187. lappuse - This Treaty shall be subject to ratification in accordance with the constitutional procedures of each Party.
63. lappuse - Secretary shall select the timing and location of leasing, to the maximum extent practicable, so as to obtain a proper balance between the potential for environmental damage, the potential for the discovery of oil and gas, and the potential for adverse impact on the coastal zone.
187. lappuse - Protocol between the Government of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics and the Government of the Polish People's Republic...
64. lappuse - Secretary may at any time prescribe and amend such rules and regulations as he determines to be necessary and proper in order to provide for the prevention of waste and conservation of the natural resources of the outer Continental Shelf...
127. lappuse - The leasing program shall consist of a schedule of proposed lease sales indicating, as precisely as possible, the size, timing, and location of leasing activity which he determines will best meet national energy needs for the five-year period following its approval or reapproval.