Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accept accordance action administering agree agreements Amendments annual apply appropriate armed Article Assembly assistance authority bers brought carrying communicate competence concerned conference consider consist Court of Justice decide decision deems determine dispute duties Economic and Social educational election equality established exercise fixed force functions give given Governments human International Court international peace judges judgment laid maintain maintenance of international majority matters means measures meetings Members ment nature necessary nominated obligations opinion Organization paragraph participate particular parties peace and security perform Permanent persons political powers present Charter present Statute President Principles procedure promote provisions questions ratifications receive recommendations referred Registrar relating reports represented request respect responsibilities rules seat Secretary-General Security Council settlement situation Social Council specialized agencies submit taken tion trust territory trusteeship agreements Trusteeship Council trusteeship system United Nations vote written
13. lappuse - Article 56 All Members pledge themselves to take joint and separate action in cooperation with the Organization for the achievement of the purposes set forth in Article 55.
40. lappuse - The Court, whose function is to decide in accordance with International Law such disputes as are submitted to it, shall apply : (a) international conventions, whether general or particular establishing rules expressly recognized by the contesting states...
3. lappuse - A Member of the United Nations which is in arrears in the payment of its financial contributions to the Organization shall have no vote in the General Assembly if the amount of its arrears equals or exceeds the amount of the contributions due from it for the preceding two full years.
11. lappuse - Measures taken by Members in the exercise of this right of self-defense shall be immediately reported to the Security Council and shall not in any way affect the authority and responsibility of the Security Council under the present Charter to take at any time such action as it deems necessary in order to maintain or restore international peace and security.
29. lappuse - ... 1. The Organization shall enjoy in the territory of each of its Members such privileges and immunities as are necessary for the fulfillment of its purposes. 2. Representatives of the Members of the United Nations and officials of the Organization shall similarly enjoy such privileges and immunities as are necessary for the independent exercise of their functions in connection with the Organization.
7. lappuse - The parties to any dispute, the continuance of which is likely to endanger the maintenance of international peace and security, shall, first of all, seek a solution by negotiation, enquiry mediation, conciliation, arbitration, judicial settlement, resort to regional agencies or arrangements, or other peaceful means of their own choice.
19. lappuse - The United Nations shall establish under its authority an international trusteeship system for the administration and supervision of such territories as may be placed thereunder by subsequent individual agreements.
10. lappuse - Committee to advise and assist the Security Council on all questions relating to the Security Council's military requirements for the maintenance of international peace and security, the employment and command of forces placed at its disposal, the regulation of armaments, and possible disarmament.
28. lappuse - Secretary-General and the staff shall not seek or receive instructions from any government or from any other authority external to the Organization. They shall refrain from any action which might reflect on their position as international officials responsible only to the Organization.