Government Use of Satellite Communications: Hearings, Eighty-ninth Congress, Second Session, 74-77. sējumi
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Military Operations Subcommittee
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1966 - 850 lappuses
Reviews progress in the military satellite program (IDCSP), as well as DOD procurement of communication satellite services.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
agencies Air Force Army assignment Assistant authorized basis believe cable capacity carriers Chairman charges circuits Colonel GOLDENTHAL committee communications satellite complete Comsat concerned continuing contract cost course DAHLIN deal decision Defense Department determine DICKINSON direct directly Director discussed earth effect established Executive experiment facilities fact field foreign frequency furnished give GLASSER going Government ground HOLIFIELD HORTON HORWITZ IDCSP important initial interest involved issue launch matter mean meet ment military NASA negotiations O'CONNELL operational planning position possible present President problem proposal question record referred request requirements responsibility ROBACK ROGERS satellite communications Secretary ships space STARBIRD statement stations studies tactical talking technical Telecommunications terminals things tions traffic understand unique United
698. lappuse - For the purpose of regulating interstate and foreign commerce in communication by wire and radio so as to make available, so far as possible, to all the people of the United States a rapid, efficient, Nation-wide, and world-wide wire and radio communication service with adequate facilities at reasonable charges...
432. lappuse - The establishment of long-range studies of the potential benefits to be gained from, the opportunities for, and the problems involved in the utilization of aeronautical and space activities for peaceful and scientific purposes...
401. lappuse - A person appointed to replace a person whose term of office has not expired shall hold office for the remainder of the predecessor's term.
773. lappuse - Law 88-563), by section 301 of title 3 of the United States Code, and as President of the United States, it is hereby ordered as follows: SECTION 1.
828. lappuse - his duly authorized representative" means any person or persons or board (other than the Contracting Officer) authorized to act for the Secretary. (b) The term "Contracting Officer...
820. lappuse - Except as otherwise provided in this contract, any dispute concerning a question of fact arising under this contract which is not disposed of by agreement shall be decided by the Contracting Officer, who shall reduce his decision to writing and mail or otherwise furnish a copy thereof to the Contractor.
820. lappuse - Secretary or his duly authorized representative for the determination of such appeals shall be final and conclusive unless determined by a court of competent jurisdiction...
817. lappuse - Use his best efforts to sell, in the manner, at the times, to the extent, and at the price or prices directed or authorized by the Contracting Officer...