Communications Satellite Legislation: Hearings Before the Committee on Aeronautical and Space Sciences, United States Senate, Eighty-seventh Congress, Second Session, on S. 2650, a Bill to Amend the National Aeronautical and Space Act of 1958, as Amended, with Respect to Space Communication Facilities, and for Other Purposes; and S. 2814, a Bill to Provide for the Establishment, Ownership, Operation, and Regulation of Commercial Communications Satellite System, and for Other Purposes
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1962 - 485 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
active administration agencies agreements altitude answer authorized base believe bill cable carriers carry CHAIRMAN channels Commission committee communications satellite system communications system concerned continue coordination corporation correct cost countries Department direct directors discuss DRYDEN earth economic effective ENGSTROM establishment existing experience facilities fact field figure foreign frequency going Government ground stations important indicated interest investment KATZENBACH launch limited matter McGHEE mean ment million NASA necessary negotiations objectives operation orbit ownership participation position possible present President problem proposed question radio reason receiving regulation RELAY responsibility satellite communications Senator CANNON Senator SYMINGTON Senator WILEY share space statement STOLLER synchronous technical telephone Thank tion understand United United Nations
21. lappuse - Mother, may I go out to swim?" "Yes, my darling daughter. Hang your clothes on a hickory limb But don't go near the water.
305. lappuse - Communications Satellite Act of 1962". DECLARATION OF POLICY AND PURPOSE SEC. 102. (a) The Congress hereby declares that it is the policy of the United states to establish, in conjunction and in cooperation with other countries, as expeditiously as practicable a commercial communications satellite system, as part of an improved global communications network...
368. lappuse - Government of the sort referred to in clause (1), such invention shall be the exclusive property of the United States, and if such invention is patentable a patent therefor shall be issued to the United States upon application made by the Administrator, unless the Administrator waives all or any part of the rights of the United States to such invention in conformity with the provisions of subsection (f) of this section.
75. lappuse - The corporation shall be subject to the provisions of this Act and, to the extent consistent with this Act, to the District of Columbia Business Corporation Act. The right to repeal, alter, or amend this Act at any time is expressly reserved.
466. lappuse - National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958". DECLARATION OF POLICY AND PURPOSE SEC. 102. (a) The Congress hereby declares that it is the policy of the United States that activities in space should be devoted to peaceful purposes for the benefit of all mankind.
148. lappuse - ... during the course of their flight through outer space. The Committee, bearing in mind that its terms of reference refer exclusively to the peaceful uses of outer space, believes that, with this practice, there may have been initiated the recognition or establishment of a generally accepted rule to the effect that, in principle, outer space is, on conditions of equality, freely available for exploration and use by all in accordance with existing or future international law or agreements.
157. lappuse - ... of the corporation with foreign governments or entities or with international bodies as may be appropriate to assure that such relationships shall be consistent with the national interest and foreign policy of the United States; 5. insure that timely arrangements are made under which there can be foreign participation in the establishment and use of a communications satellite system; 6.
337. lappuse - ... of reserve funds and other funds which may be similarly pledged and used, to such extent and in such manner as it may deem necessary or desirable.
466. lappuse - ... in the procurement by the corporation and communications common carriers of apparatus, equipment, and services required for the establishment and operation of the communications satellite system and satellite terminal stations; and...