Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
additional agencies agree allocation amount annual arrangement assurance BARRY basis Bureau Bureau of Reclamation Calif California capacity Central Valley project Chairman charge city of Redding committee concerning construction contract Contractor cooperative correct cost dated December delivered delivery demand DEPARTMENT dependable capacity direct service Director discount DOMINY DUGAN effect energy estimates existing facilities fact Federal figures firm power follows Gas & Electric give going Government hearings included increase indicated INDRITZ interest January July kilowatt-hours kilowatts letter load losses matter maximum mill month monthly Moss Municipal necessary needs obtain operation Pacific Gas parties percent period possible preference customers present PRICE purchase question reason receive Reclamation record Regional request requirements responsibility Sacramento savings serve Shasta SMITH statement subcommittee supply tion transmission Trinity understand United wheeling
305. lappuse - ... employment, upgrading, demotion or transfer; recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship. The contractor agrees to post in conspicuous places, available to employees and applicants for employment, notices to be provided by the contracting officer setting forth the provisions of this nondiscrimination clause.
276. lappuse - The Contractor warrants that it has not employed any person to solicit or secure this contract upon any agreement for a commission, percentage, brokerage, or contingent fee.
1. lappuse - House as it deems necessary or desirable in connection with the subject matter of such reports; "(B) studying the operation of Government activities at all levels with a view to determining its economy and efficiency...
316. lappuse - Electric power and energy generated at reservoir projects under the control of the War Department and in the opinion of the Secretary of War not required in the operation of such projects shall be delivered to the Secretary of the Interior...
281. lappuse - ... compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship. The Contractor agrees to post hereafter in conspicuous places, available for employees and applicants for employment, notices to be provided by the Contracting Officer setting forth the provisions of the nondiscrimination clause. (b) The Contractor further agrees to insert the foregoing provision in all subcontracts hereunder, except subcontracts for standard commercial supplies or raw materials.
271. lappuse - ... for each laborer or mechanic for every calendar day in which such employee is required or permitted to labor more than eight hours upon said work without receiving compensation computed in accordance with this article, and all penalties thus imposed shall be withheld for the use and benefit of the Government...
278. lappuse - In connection with the performance of work under this contract, the Contractor agrees not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, or national origin. The aforesaid provision shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, or transfer; recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination ; rates of pay or other forms of compensation ; and selection for training, including apprenticeship. The Contractor...
321. lappuse - It requires the agency to give "preference in the sale of such power and* energy" to public bodies and cooperatives.
271. lappuse - That in the construction, operation, and maintenance of the project, he shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, or national origin and shall require an identical provision to be included in all subcontracts.