Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accessories accordance Administration amended amended at 65 ance standards application approval blood body cause Class II perform Classification clinical commercial distribution completion component consists container Department designed determine device intended device is exempt diagnosis disease effective electrical equipment established facility Federal files Food and Drug hearing human Identification implanted indicate joint labeling laser limits manufacturer material means measure ment monitor notice Office operation paragraph patient person placed powered practice premarket notifica premarket notification procedures procedures in subpart prosthesis radiation reagents reasonable records regulation removal request respect safety Sept serum Service specific statement submitted subpart E surgical test system tion procedures tissue treatment trols tube unit unless vice x-ray
633. lappuse - Milk is the fresh, clean, lacteal secretion obtained by the complete milking of one or more healthy cows, properly fed and kept, excluding that obtained within fifteen days before and...
689. lappuse - Advisory Council on Historic Preservation African Development Foundation Federal Acquisition Regulation Agency for International Development, United States Federal Acquisition Regulation Agricultural Marketing Service Agricultural Research Service Agriculture Department Agricultural Marketing Service Agricultural Research Service Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service Chief Financial Officer, Office of Commodity Credit Corporation Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service Economic...
85. lappuse - label" means a display of written, printed, or graphic matter upon the immediate container of any article; and a requirement made by or under authority of this Act that any word, statement, or other information appear on the label shall not be considered to be complied with unless such word, statement, or other information also appears on the outside container or wrapper, if any there be, of the retail package of such article, or is easily legible through the outside container or wrapper. (1) The...
22. lappuse - Act (1) small open containers of fresh fruits and fresh vegetables and (2) food which is, in accordance with the practice of the trade, to be processed, labeled, or repacked in substantial quantities at establishments other than those where originally processed or packed, on condition that such food is not adulterated or misbranded under the provisions of this Act upon removal from such processing, labeling, or repacking establishment.
203. lappuse - ... (the ratio of the velocity of light in a vacuum to the velocity of light in the solution).
683. lappuse - Regulation (Parts 102-1102-299) 105 General Services Administration (Parts 105-1105-999) 109 Department of Energy Property Management Regulations (Parts 109-1109-99) 114 Department of the Interior (Parts 114-1114-99) 115 Environmental Protection Agency (Parts 115-1 115-99) 128 Department of Justice (Parts 128-1128-99) SUBTITLE D OTHER PROVISIONS RELATING то PROPERTY MANAGEMENT [RESERVED] SUBTITLE E FEDERAL INFORMATION RESOURCES MANAGEMENT REGULATIONS SYSTEM 201 Federal...
686. lappuse - V National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Department of Transportation (Parts 500599) VI Federal Transit Administration, Department of Transportation (Parts 600699...
85. lappuse - label" means a display of written, printed, or graphic matter upon the immediate container of any substance; and a requirement made by or under authority of this Act that any word, statement, or other information appear on the label shall not be considered to be complied with unless such word, statement, or other information also appears...
22. lappuse - ... device comprising such shipment, delivery, or part is adulterated or misbranded within the meaning of the act when so removed; or (2) Upon refusal by the operator of the establishment where such...
19. lappuse - On packages containing 4 pounds or 1 gallon or more and labeled in terms of weight or fluid measure, the declaration shall be expressed in pounds for weight units with any remainder in terms of ounces or common or decimal fractions of the pound; in the case of fluid measure, it shall be expressed in the largest whole unit...