Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
adopted amount annual Association attendance average better building called Cash value cent certificates clerk College committee common condition Counties and Towns County Superintendent course Creek Crosse Dist district duties ending examination expenses Falls Fayette female five four furnished give given grade Grant Green Grove hope hundred improvement income increase institution instruction interest Lake lands language least less libraries Madison male means meeting ment Milwaukee months Names Natural Normal School officers organized paid past persons Platteville Point practical Prairie present President principal public schools pupils received regard regents respect scholars School Fund school houses secure Spring statement success TABLE taught teach teachers term tion Totals tuition University village visited wages wants Washington Whole
115. lappuse - The proceeds of all lands that have been, or may hereafter be, granted by the United States to the State for the support of a university, shall be and remain a perpetual fund, to be called "The University Fund...
177. lappuse - ... and as soon as the income of the university will allow, in such order as the wants of the public shall seem to require, the said courses in the sciences and their application to the practical arts, shall be expanded into distinct colleges of the university, each with its own faculty and appropriate title.
104. lappuse - I cheerfully share in the opprobrium, how much soever it may be, which is cast on those who feel and manifest an anxious concern that all who had a part in planning, or a hand in executing, this deed of midnight assassination, may be brought to answer for their enormous crime at the bar of public justice.
45. lappuse - ... and the child might be put to school at his expense. Once in every year the examination should be renewed, with a gradually extending range of subjects, so as to make the universal acquisition, and what is more, retention, of a certain minimum of general knowledge virtually compulsory.
128. lappuse - ... shall be at least sixteen years of age, of sound bodily health, and good moral character. Each person so nominated, shall receive a certificate setting forth his name, age, health and character, and a duplicate of such certificate shall be immediately sent by mail, by the superintendent, to the secretary of the board. 3.
128. lappuse - Schools, and in case vacancies exist in the representation to which any Assembly district is entitled, such vacancies may be filled by the President and Secretary of the Board of Regents.
26. lappuse - ... the clear proceeds of all property that may accrue to the State by forfeiture or escheat, and all moneys which may be paid as an equivalent for exemption from military duty, and the clear proceeds of all fines collected in the several counties for any breach of the penal laws...
128. lappuse - President in the branches required by law for a third grade certificate, except history and theory and practice of teaching, and if found qualified to enter the Normal School in respect to learning, he may be admitted after furnishing such evidence as the President may require, of good health and good laoral character, and after subscribing the following declaration.
93. lappuse - The college of letters shall be co-existent with the college of arts, and shall embrace a liberal course of instruction in language, literature and philosophy, together with such courses, or parts of courses, in the college of arts, as the regents of the University shall prescribe.