Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action added by sec additional administering authority agency amended amount apply appropriate approved assistance Bank capital carry chapter Commerce Commission Committee competitive concerning Congress consider consultation continue controls debt Department described designated determination Development Development Bank Director domestic duty economic effect enactment entered established Executive Order export extent Federal Finance finds fiscal foreign country Fund Government House implementation imports increase industry initiated institutions interest International International Trade investment issued limited loan means ment merchandise million necessary negotiations notice Office operations paragraph party period person practices President programs protection Public Law pursuant reason recommendations reduction referred regarding relating Republic request respect Secretary Senate Special Stat submitted subparagraph subsection taken Tariff term termination tion Trade Act trade agreement Trade Representative Treasury treatment United
657. lappuse - Any person may be compelled to appear and depose and to produce documentary evidence in the same manner as witnesses may be compelled to appear and testify and produce documentary evidence before the commission as hereinbefore provided.
103. lappuse - The Secretary of the Treasury, in his discretion, is authorized to purchase any obligations of the corporation to be issued hereunder, and for such purpose the Secretary of the Treasury is authorized to use, as a ; public-debt transaction, the proceeds from the sale of any securities hereafter [issued under the second Liberty bond act, as amended, and the purposes for which securities may be issued under the second Liberty bond act, as amended, ;are extended to include any purchases of the corporation's...
821. lappuse - ITC makes a determination that "an article is being imported into the United States in such increased quantities as to be a substantial cause of serious injury, or the threat thereof, to the domestic industry producing an article like or directly competitive with the imported article...
62. lappuse - In order to coordinate the policies and operations of the representatives of the United States on the Fund and the Bank and of all agencies of the Government which make or participate in making foreign loans or which engage in foreign financial, exchange or monetary transactions...
778. lappuse - Representative shall submit to the Committee on Finance of the Senate and the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives...
355. lappuse - States or any foreign country are unduly burdening and restricting the foreign trade of the United States...
549. lappuse - Witnesses summoned before the commission shall be paid the same fees and mileage that are paid witnesses in the courts of the United States, and witnesses whose depositions are taken and the persons taking the same shall severally be entitled to the same fees as are paid for like services in the courts of the United States.
564. lappuse - To enter into foreign trade agreements with foreign governments or instrumentalities thereof: and (2) To proclaim such modifications of existing duties and other import restrictions, or such additional import restrictions, or such continuance, and for such minimum periods, of existing customs or excise treatment of any article covered by foreign trade agreements, as are required or appropriate to carry out any foreign trade agreement that the President has entered into hereunder.