Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action active duty Administration agency allowances amended amount applicable appointment appropriate approved Armed Forces Army National Guard assigned authorized award benefits certificate charge Chief civil civilian claim claimant commander commissioned complete concerned considered contract copy Corps course damage death Defense dental Department dependents designated determined direct discharge division effects eligible employees enlisted established evidence facilities Federal foreign Form furnished Government grade Health inch indicated individual installation institution interest issued Judge Advocate limited listed Medal ment military National Guard officer operations otherwise paragraph payment performed period person personnel prescribed present prior procedures reason receive records regulations release representative request Reserve responsible retired ROTC Secretary serve specific Staff Stat statement status student submitted tion U.S. Army uniformed United unless
507. lappuse - Budget IV Civil Service Commission (Equal Employment Opportunity;)] V International Organizations Employees Loyalty Board VI Department of Defense VII Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations VIII National Capital Transportation Agency IX Appalachian Regional Commission X National Capital Housing Authority XI United States Soldiers' Home XII District of Columbia Redevelopment Land Agency XIII National Commission on Product Safety Title 6 [Reserved!
147. lappuse - Any claim based upon an act or omission of an employee of the Government, exercising due care, in the execution of a statute or regulation, whether or not such statute or regulation be valid, or based upon the exercise or performance or the failure to exercise or perform a discretionary function or duty on the part of a federal agency or an employee of the Government, whether or not the discretion involved be abused.
430. lappuse - Army, distinguished himself conspicuously by gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty while engaged in an action against an enemy of the United States; while engaged in military operations involving conflict with an opposing foreign force; or while serving with friendly foreign forces engaged in an armed conflict against an opposing armed force in which the United States is not a belligerent party (figure 1).
511. lappuse - Chap. II Federal Housing Administration, Department of Housing and Urban Development III Housing Assistance Administration, Department of Housing and Urban Development IV...
508. lappuse - Sendee (Marketing Agreements and Orders; Fruits, Vegetables, Nuts), Department of Agriculture X Consumer and Marketing Service (Marketing Agreements and Orders; Milk) , Department of Agriculture XI Consumer and Marketing Service (Marketing Agreements and Orders; Miscellaneous Commodities), Department of Agriculture XII Statistical Reporting Service (Agricultural Statistics), Department of Agriculture XIV Commodity Credit Corporation, Department of Agriculture XV Foreign Agricultural Service, Department...
520. lappuse - Wage and Hour Division Labor-Management and Welfare-Pension Reports, Office of Labor Standards, Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Library of Congress Copyright Office Maritime Administration Maritime Administrator, Office of National Shipping Authority Mines, Bureau of Monetary...
478. lappuse - The interest of a spouse, minor child, or other member of an employee's immediate household is considered to be an interest of the employee. For the purpose of this section, "member of an employee's immediate household" means those blood relations who are residents of the employee's household.
521. lappuse - Comptroller of the Currency, Bureau of Customs Bureau Federal Procurement Regulations System Fiscal Service Foreign Assets Control, Office of Internal Revenue Service Monetary Offices Narcotics Bureau Secret Service Secretary of the Treasury, Office of United States Arms Control and Disarmament Agency United States Information Agency Federal Procurement Regulations System United States Tariff Commission United States Soldiers...
246. lappuse - That the examinations, excavations and gatherings are undertaken for the benefit of reputable museums, universities, colleges, or other recognized scientific or educational institutions, with a view to increasing the knowledge of such objects, and that the gatherings shall be made for permanent preservation in public museums.
478. lappuse - Information not known by employees. If any information required to be included on a statement of employment and financial interests or supplementary statement, including holdings placed in trust, is not known to the employee but is known to another person, the employee shall request that other person to submit information in his behalf.