Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
actually admitted answered Apostle appear atonement authority believe bestowed blood bring brought character Christ claimed consequences consideration considered consistently creatures curse death death of Christ deny deserve disciples displeasure disposition divine anger divine mind doctrine earth effect endured enemies equally eternal evidence excellent execution exercise exhibit existence express Father favor fire follow former further give given glory God's grace ground hand hath hatred holy honor human ideas imply import infinite iniquity Jesus language latter least less light Lord manifest means ment moral natural evils necessarily necessary necessity never obedience object observed offering original otherwise pain pardon penalties perfect person punishment reason receive regard require respect righteousness rule salvation saved Saviour scriptures sense sinners sins spirit sufferings sufferings of Christ sufficient suppose things threatenings tion true truly unto whole
52. lappuse - ... but Christ being come, an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building ; neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
90. lappuse - O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger ! and the staff in their hand is mine indignation : I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.
207. lappuse - Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them ; as it is written, the people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.
79. lappuse - I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint : my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
108. lappuse - Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight : for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
49. lappuse - And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off : it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched : 44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
49. lappuse - The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein. Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.
198. lappuse - Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works