Annual Report to the President and to the Congress
National Advisory Council on International Monetary and Financial Policies, 1953
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
abroad addition Administration Africa Agency agreement amended amount annual appendix appropriated approved Area and country Asia assistance authorized balances basis Brazil Canada capital commitments continued Cooperation Council counterpart credits currency December 31 Defense Department disbursements economic Economic and relief effective ended equipment equivalent European exchange excluded Export-Import Bank exports financing fiscal foreign aid foreign countries France Fund Germany gold grants guaranties holdings important included increase Indonesia interest International Bank investment Italy Japan July June 30 Latin America less loans March materials ments Mexico military millions of dollars months Mutual Security Netherlands Note October operations Organizations participation payments percent period Philippines postwar principal Public Law purchase received repayments Report represents reserves returns September settlement shown technical Total trade transactions transferred Turkey Union United Kingdom United States Government Unspecified unutilized utilized Western Europe
29. lappuse - Council"), consisting of the Secretary of the Treasury, as Chairman, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Commerce, the Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System...
29. lappuse - In order to coordinate the policies and operations of the representatives of the United States on the Fund and the Bank and of all agencies of the Government which make or participate in making foreign loans or which engage in foreign financial, exchange or monetary transactions...
30. lappuse - Council's recommendations in connection therewith ; the extent to which the operations and policies of the Fund and the Bank have been coordinated, and the Council's recommendations in connection therewith...
29. lappuse - Council to coordinate the policies and operations of the representatives of the United States on the International Monetary Fund and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the ExportImport Bank of Washington and all other agencies of the Government "to the extent that they make or participate in the making of foreign loans or engage in foreign financial exchange or monetary transactions.
30. lappuse - States to seek to bring about further agreement and cooperation among nations and international bodies as soon as possible, on ways and means which will best reduce obstacles to and restrictions upon international trade, eliminate unfair trade practices, promote mutually advantageous commercial relations, and otherwise facilitate the expansion and balanced growth of international trade and promote the stability of international economic relations.
29. lappuse - ... resources of the Fund and the Bank should be increased or decreased; recommendations as to how the Fund and the Bank may be made more effective; recommendations on any other necessary or desirable...
19. lappuse - Its purpose is to encourage the growth of productive private enterprise, particularly in the less developed areas of the world.
30. lappuse - Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the Untied States of America in Congress assembled, That this Act may be cited as the "Cooperative Forestry Assistance Act of 1978".
19. lappuse - Corporation and the terms and conditions normally obtained by private investors for similar financing; (vi) the Corporation shall seek to revolve its funds by selling its investments to private investors whenever it can appropriately do so on satisfactory terms; (vii) the Corporation shall seek to maintain a reasonable diversification in its investments.