Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accepted accordance Administration agent amended amount appear application approval Assessment Decision assets association Atomic authorized base Board capital cash items certificate chapter charge checks collection Commission common concern contained contract copy Corporation Data deduction deemed Department deposit designated determined directors District drafts effect employee Energy examination Federal Reserve Bank filed Government hearing held holding Home institution insured interest investment issued liabilities license limitations loan located material means meeting member bank ment national bank notes notice obligations officer operation otherwise paid paragraph participation party payment percent period permit person prior procedures production proposed purchase pursuant reasonable received record regulations request respect rules savings serve shares small business SOURCE specified Stat statement System thereof tion trust funds United withdrawal
104. lappuse - Restricted Data" means all data concerning (1) design, manufacture or utilization of atomic weapons; (2) the production of special nuclear material; or (3) the use of special nuclear material in the production of energy, but shall not Include data declassified or removed from the Restricted Data category pursuant to section 142 of the act; (1) "Source material" means source material as denned in section 11 s.
62. lappuse - Restricted Data' means all data concerning (1) design, manufacture, or utilization of atomic weapons; (2) the production of special nuclear material ; or (3) the use of special nuclear material in the production of energy, but shall not include data declassified or removed from the Restricted Data category pursuant to section 142.
136. lappuse - special nuclear material' means (1) plutonium, uranium enriched in the isotope 233 or in the isotope 235, and any other material which the Commission, pursuant to the provisions of section 51, determines to be special nuclear material, but does not include source material; or (2) any material artificially enriched by any of the foregoing, but does not include source material, "bb.
201. lappuse - To grant by special permit to national banks applying therefor, when not in contravention of State or local law, the right to act as trustee, executor, administrator, registrar of stocks and bonds, guardian of estates, assignee, receiver committee of estates of lunatics, or in any other fiduciary capacity...
77. lappuse - By-product material" means any radioactive material (except special nuclear material) yielded in or made radioactive by exposure to the radiation incident to the process of producing or utilizing special nuclear material. §50.1 §50.3 (h) "Commission" means the Atomic Energy Commission or its duly authorized representatives. (i) "Common defense and security" means the common defense and security of the United States.
110. lappuse - ... proceedings therefor, facts or conduct which may warrant such action shall have been called to the attention of the licensee by the agency in writing and the licensee shall have been accorded opportunity to demonstrate or achieve compliance with all lawful requirements.
299. lappuse - The time, character, and volume of all purchases and sales of paper described in section 14 of this Act as eligible for open-market operations shall be governed with a view to accommodating commerce and business and with regard to their bearing upon the general credit situation of the country.
64. lappuse - research and development" means (1) theoretical analysis, exploration, or experimentation; or (2) the extension of investigative findings and theories of a scientific or technical nature into practical application for experimental and demonstration purposes, including the experimental production and testing of models, devices, equipment, materials, and processes.
xi. lappuse - If he is without knowledge or information sufficient to form a belief as to the truth of an averment, he shall so state and this has the effect of a denial.
535. lappuse - Act, as amended, is amended (1) by striking out the period at the end of "paragraph (5)" and inserting in lieu thereof ";and"; and (2) by adding after paragraph (5) a new paragraph as follows: ('(6) to make such loans (either directly or in cooperation with banks or other lending institutions through agreements to participate on an immediate or deferred basis) as the Administration may determine to be necessary or appropriate to assist any small business concern...