Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acres Admiral GREGORY agreed amount application approved authority barrels bids Bureau called cent CHAIRMAN charge claims CLAPP Commander complete Congress connection consideration considered construction contract contractor cost course covered crude oil Department directed Doctor drainage drilled estimated exchange Executive existing fact Fall fault feet follows fuel oil give given Government inches included indicated interest Interior lands lease less letter located material matter mean naval reserve Navy Navy Department necessary officer operations opinion piles pipe line portion possible present President pressure production question reason record referred royalty saddle Salt Creek field sand Second Secretary Senator Jones Senator LENROOT Senator Walsh Sinclair specifications storage structure tanks Teapot Dome tion United Wall Creek sand WASHBURNE
182. lappuse - All purchases and contracts for supplies or services, in any of the departments of the Government, except for personal services, shall be made by advertising a sufficient time previously for proposals respecting the same, when the public exigencies do not require the immediate delivery of the articles, or performance of the service.
318. lappuse - It is also further agreed that no Member of or Delegate to Congress, or Resident Commissioner, after his election or appointment, or either before or after he has qualified, and during his continuance in office...
335. lappuse - Whereas plans for the orderly transfer of administrative responsibility for the island of Guam from the Secretary of the Navy to the Secretary of the Interior...
435. lappuse - ... lost, from such land, the claimant, or his successor, if in possession of such land, undisputed by any other claimant prior to July 1, 1919, shall be entitled to a lease...
185. lappuse - No contract shall be entered into for the erection, repair, or furnishing of any public building, or for any public improvement which shall bind the government to pay a larger sum of money than the amount in the Treasury appropriated for the specific purpose.
12. lappuse - ... will, in conducting his explorations and mining operations, use all reasonable precautions to prevent waste of oil or gas developed in the land, or the entrance of water through wells drilled by him to the oil sands or oil-bearing strata, to the destruction or injury of the oil deposits.
335. lappuse - An Act to promote the mining of coal, phosphate, oil, oil shale, gas, and sodium on the public domain
436. lappuse - All permits or leases hereunder shall inure to the benefit of the claimant and all persons claiming through or under him by lease, contract, or otherwise, as their interests may appear.