Physicians Training Facilities and Health Maintenance Organizations: Hearings, Ninety-second Congress, First Session ...
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1971 - 3021 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accreditation active additional administration agencies American application appropriate approved assistance Association authorized basis believe benefits boards certification Chairman clinical Committee comprehensive concept Congress consumer continuing contract corporation costs Council delivery dental Department determine director DUVAL effective enrolled established examination existing experience facilities Federal field financing funds GLASSER going graduates grants guarantee health care health maintenance organization health services HMO's hospital indicated individual institutions interest laws legislation licensing licensure loan manpower means medicine meet million nursing occupations operating percent period personnel persons Physical Therapy physicians practitioners prepaid group practice present problem profession professional proposal question receive record regional Registration regulations responsibility schools Secretary Senator DOMINICK Senator KENNEDY serve standards testing tion United University utilization
22. lappuse - States and are otherwise reasonable, including a determination that the rate of interest does not exceed such per centum per annum on the principal obligation outstanding as the Secretary determines to be reasonable, taking into account the range of interest rates prevailing in the private market for similar loans and the risks assumed by the United States.
97. lappuse - All redemptions, purchases, and sales by the Secretary of the Treasury of such notes or other obligations shall be treated as public debt transactions of the United States.
197. lappuse - ... share common overhead expenses (if and to the extent such expenses are paid by members of the group), medical and other records, and substantial portions of the equipment and...
238. lappuse - Administrator shall publish a list of nationally recognized accrediting agencies or associations which he determines to be reliable authority as to the quality of training offered. (2) The term "academic year" means an academic year or its equivalent, as determined by the Administrator.
62. lappuse - The accounts of the Corporation shall be audited annually in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards by independent certified public accountants or independent licensed public accountants certified or licensed by a regulatory authority of a State or other political subdivision of the United States.
25. lappuse - An appointed member shall not be eligible to serve continuously for more than two terms. "(c) Appointed members of the Council, while attending meetings or conferences thereof or otherwise serving on business of the Council, shall be entitled to receive compensation at rates fixed by the Secretary, but not exceeding $100 per day, including travel time, and while so serving away from their homes or regular places of business they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu...
62. lappuse - All books, accounts, financial records, reports, files, and all other papers, things, or property belonging to or in use by the...
25. lappuse - Secretary, but not exceeding $100 per day, including travel time, and while so serving away from their homes or regular places of business they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by section 5 of the Administrative Expenses Act of 1946 (5 USC 73b-2) for persons in the Government service employed intermittently.