Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Adams adjourned amendment appointed Assembly bill born Brown building Charles Chief Clerk College Columbia committee common Congress consist Constitution Court Crawford Creek Croix Crosse Dane District Dodge duties elected expenses Falls Farmer Fayette Fond du Lac Fund George Governor Grant Green Grey Grove Hats Henry House Institution Iowa Jackson James Janesville January Jefferson John Joseph Kenosha Lake lands Legislature Madison majority Manitowoc March Marquette Milwaukee Monday Monroe motion moved Names Ozaukee passed person Point Portage Post Office Prairie present President question Racine received Representatives resolution Richland River Rock rule Samuel Sauk Senate session settled Sheboygan Smith Speaker taken Term third Thomas town United University Vernon votes Walworth ward Washington Waukesha Waupaca West Whole Winnebago Wisconsin York
49. lappuse - Corporations may be formed under general laws; but shall not be created by special act, except for municipal purposes, and in cases where, in the judgment of the Legislature, the objects of the corporation cannot be attained under general laws. All general laws and special acts passed pursuant to this section, may be altered from time to time or repealed.
47. lappuse - The navigable waters leading into the Mississippi and St. Lawrence, and the carrying places between the same, shall be common highways, and forever free, as well to the inhabitants of the said territory, as to the citizens of the United States, and those of any other states that may be admitted into the confederacy, without any tax, impost, or duty therefor.
23. lappuse - Vice President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice President of the United States.
15. lappuse - Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.
327. lappuse - ... the endowment, support, and maintenance of at least one college where the leading object shall be, without excluding other scientific and classical studies, and including military tactics, to teach such branches of learning as are related to agriculture and the mechanic arts, in such manner as the legislatures of the States may respectively prescribe, in order to promote the liberal and practical education of the industrial classes in the several pursuits and professions in life.
16. lappuse - No person except a natural-born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of this Constitution shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.
12. lappuse - Senators. The Congress shall assemble at least once in every year, and such meeting shall be on the first Monday in December, unless they shall by law appoint a different day.
328. lappuse - Fourth. An annual report shall be made regarding the progress of each college, recording any improvements and experiments made, with their cost and results, and such other matters, including State industrial and economical statistics, as may be supposed useful, one copy of which shall be transmitted by mail free, by each, to all the other colleges which may be endowed under the provisions of this act, and also one copy to the Secretary of the Interior.
39. lappuse - The legislature shall never grant any extra compensation to any public officer, agent, servant or contractor, after the services shall have been rendered, or the contract entered into; nor shall the compensation of any public officer be increased or diminished during his term of office.