Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action additional Administration agency agent agree agreement amended amount appear application appropriate assigned authority bond cargo carried Certificate charges claim Commis Commission common carrier complaint conference contain contract copy decision Department described designated determination documents effective employee evidence exemption Exhibit Federal fees filed foreign Form freight Government granted hearing individual initial interest issued limited marine material matter means meeting ment mission notice ocean Office operating original otherwise paragraph participating party penalty period person petition port portion presiding officer prior procedures proceeding published pursuant rates reasons receipt received record reference regulations request responsibility result revised rules schedule Secretary served shippers Shipping Act sion specified statement submitted subpart tariff terminal tion Title trade transportation United unless vessel written
61. lappuse - Errors and irregularities occurring at the oral examination in the manner of taking the deposition, in the form of the questions or answers, in the oath or affirmation, or in the conduct of parties and errors of any kind which might be obviated, removed, or cured if promptly presented, are waived unless seasonable objection thereto is made at the taking of the deposition.
50. lappuse - Every party shall have the right to present his case or defense by oral or documentary evidence, to submit rebuttal evidence, and to conduct such cross-examination as may be required for a full and true disclosure of the facts.
61. lappuse - If only part of a deposition is offered in evidence by a party, an adverse party may require him to introduce all of it which is relevant to the part introduced, and any party may introduce any other parts.
59. lappuse - ... of the truth of any matters within the scope of Rule 26(b) set forth in the request that relate to statements or opinions of fact or of the application of law to fact, including the genuineness of any documents described in the request.
9. lappuse - This section does not preclude an employee from having a financial interest or engaging in financial transactions to the same extent as a private citizen...
61. lappuse - Upon application and notice, that such exceptional circumstances exist as to make it desirable, in the interest of justice and with due regard to the importance of presenting the testimony of witnesses orally in open court, to allow the deposition to be used.
61. lappuse - Objections to the competency of a witness or to the competency, relevancy, or materiality of testimony are not waived by failure to make them before or during the taking of the deposition, unless the ground of the objection is one which might have been obviated or removed if presented at that time.
59. lappuse - ... and which are in the possession, custody or control of the party upon whom the request is served; or (2) to permit entry upon designated land or other property in the possession or control of the party upon whom the request is served for the purpose of inspection and measuring, surveying, photographing, testing, or sampling the property of any designated object or operation thereon, within the scope of J502.203(a).
58. lappuse - A party desiring to take the deposition of any person upon written interrogatories shall serve them upon every other party with a notice stating the name and address of the person who is to answer them and the name or descriptive title and address of the officer before whom the deposition is to be taken.