Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
actions actual additional administrative advance appears Appendix assets August balance beginning benefit payments borrowing authority breached business day cancellation cash Congress Congressional cover credited debt ceiling debt ceiling crisis debt limit default disinvestment duty earned enacted equal estimated expected expenses Federal finance followed held income increase Insurance interest interest-bearing invested issues July June 30 legislation letter long-term bonds long-term securities Managing Trustee maturity dates meet million month needed normalized tax transfer November NTT amount NTT funds OASDI trust funds OASI obligations October officer operations paid payroll tax revenues percent period practice prevent procedures public debt question raised received recent redeemed redemptions regard reserves responsibility result Secretary Security Trust Funds September September and October short-term Social Security Act social security benefits Social Security Trust special issues statutory term Treasury Treasury redeemed Treasury's uninvested United violation
44. lappuse - It shall be the duty of the Managing Trustee to invest such portion of the Trust Funds as is not, in his judgment, required to meet current withdrawals. Such investments may be made only in interest-bearing obligations of the United States or in obligations guaranteed as to both principal and interest by the United States. For such purpose such obligations may be acquired (1) on original issue at...
42. lappuse - In determining pursuant to section 5(k) (2) for any fiscal year the total amount to be credited from the Railroad Retirement Account to the Federal Old-Age and Survivors Insurance Trust Fund and the Federal Disability Insurance Trust Fund...
31. lappuse - SSA, before the Subcommittee on Social Security of the House Ways and Means Committee.
39. lappuse - General in cooperation with the Secretary of the Treasury ; the Director, Office of Management and Budget ; and the Director of the Congressional Budget Office.
29. lappuse - Medicare trust funds are invested by the Secretary of the Treasury solely in US government obligations, except for a relatively small cash working balance. The securities can be any of three types obligations bought on the open market, obligations bought at issue (as part of a new issue offered to the public), and special issues. In the actual operations in the past, the vast majority of investments have been in special issues.
29. lappuse - ... special issues. The law provides that the special issues shall bear an interest rate equal to the average market yield rate on all US government obligations with at least four years to go until earliest maturity (as of the issuance date of the special issue), rounded to the nearest Vs percent.
42. lappuse - For the reasons indicated below, we conclude that, although some of the Secretary's actions appear in retrospect to have been in violation of the requirements of the Social Security Act, we cannot say the Secretary acted unreasonably given the extraordinary situation in which he was operating.
41. lappuse - OASDI OLD AGE, SURVIVORS' AND DISABILITY INSURANCE OASI OLD AGE AND SURVIVORS' INSURANCE PHS PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE Sen.
29. lappuse - Vs percent. There is no specific provision as to the period until maturity for the special issues, but in practice it is attempted to have them in a maturity schedule spread equally over a period of 15...
47. lappuse - ... amounts and for periods of time greater than absolutely necessary to pay social security benefits. However, this is a judgment reached only with the benefit of hindsight. The Secretary was required to act in a complex and fluid situation, without the benefit of all...