Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acceptance accession accordance activities agreed agreement aircraft Analysis applicable Article Assembly assistance astronauts authority carried celestial bodies claim Commission Committee compensation concerned Congress continue Contracting Party Convention cooperation countries damage damage caused December deposit Depositary Earth effect enter into force established exploration flights further Governments including the moon interest Italy July June Kosmos landing launching Legal liability limits lunar major Mars measures ment MICHIGAN military mission Moscow nature Observation operator orbit organization outer space paragraph Parties payload peaceful period person possible present principles proposal provisions relations representatives Republic request resolution responsible result satellite scientific Senate session ship signed Soviet Soyuz space age space object station surface Table territory tion Treaty Union United Nations University vehicle weapons weight
9. lappuse - Treaty undertake not to place in orbit around the earth any objects carrying nuclear weapons or any other kinds of weapons of mass destruction, install such weapons on celestial bodies, or station such weapons in outer space in any other manner.
23. lappuse - January 1, 1967. 4. For States whose instruments of ratification or accession are deposited subsequent to the entry into force of this Treaty, it shall enter into force on the date of the deposit of their instruments of ratification or accession.
36. lappuse - Every treaty and every international agreement entered into by any Member of the United Nations after the present Charter comes into force shall as soon as possible be registered with the Secretariat and published by it.
23. lappuse - Parties to the Treaty. Article XI This Treaty, the English, Russian, French, Spanish and Chinese texts of which are equally authentic, shall be deposited in the archives of the Depositary Governments. Duly certified copies of this Treaty shall be transmitted by the Depositary Governments to the Governments of the signatory and acceding States.
23. lappuse - ... 2. This Treaty shall be subject to ratification by signatory States. Instruments of ratification and instruments of accession shall be deposited with the Governments of the United States of America, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, which are hereby designated the Depositary Governments.
17. lappuse - Treaty before its entry into force in accordance with paragraph 3 of this article may accede to it at any time. 2. This Treaty shall be subject to ratification by signatory States. Instruments of ratification and instruments of accession shall be deposited with...
20. lappuse - Outer space, including the moon and other celestial bodies, is not subject to national appropriation by claim of sovereignty, by means of use or occupation, or by any other means.
58. lappuse - In the event of the conclusion of international agreements concerning the use of nuclear energy, including nuclear explosions and...
20. lappuse - States Parties to the Treaty shall carry on activities in the exploration and use of outer space, including the moon and other celestial bodies, in accordance with international law, including the Charter of the United Nations, in the interest of maintaining international peace and security and promoting international co-operation and understanding.
22. lappuse - The exploration and use of outer space, including the moon and other celestial bodies, shall be carried out for the benefit and in the interests of all countries, irrespective of their degree of economic or scientific development, and shall be the province of all mankind.