Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
achieve actors argued autonomy behaviour British capacity challenge citizens command-and-control companies compensation culture competition complex adaptive systems concept consumers create creative destruction crucial Demos detailed rules develop economic effect emergence emphasised energy environment environmental equity release example expectations financial services framework fuel poverty goals greater idea incentives increasingly industry infinite game Ingenuity Gap innovation institutional interactions intervention investment Keynesian welfare learning-by-doing legitimacy Licence London long game long-term manage complexity market failure maximising public value means Ofcom Ofgem Oftel operate organisational particular pension perspectives political positive feedback loop potential priorities privatisation problems provides purpose of regulation reductionism reductionist regulating self-regulation regulators and firms regulatory agencies regulatory objectives regulatory paradigm regulatory regimes regulatory state paradigm regulatory systems regulatory task Regulatory Withdrawal response risk ScottishPower sector shift simply social spectrum strategy systems thinking tacit knowledge trust understanding unintended consequences
122. lappuse - derivative work" is a work based upon one or more preexisting works, such as a translation, musical arrangement, dramatization, fictionalization, motion picture version, sound recording, art reproduction, abridgment, condensation, or any other form in which a work may be recast, transformed, or adapted. A work consisting of editorial revisions, annotations, elaborations, or other modifications which, as a whole, represent an original work of authorship, is a "derivative work".
122. lappuse - You a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) licence to exercise the rights in the Work as stated below: a to reproduce the Work, to incorporate the Work into one or more Collective Works, and to reproduce the Work as incorporated in the Collective Works; b to distribute copies or phonorecords of, display publicly, perform publicly, and perform publicly by means of a digital audio transmission the Work including as incorporated in Collective...
107. lappuse - We used to think that you could just spend your way out of a recession and increase employment by cutting taxes and boosting government spending. I tell you in all candour that that option no longer exists...
91. lappuse - I may use that biological term - that incessantly revolutionizes the economic structure from within, incessantly destroying the old one, incessantly creating a new one.
122. lappuse - You may not sublicense the Work. You must keep intact all notices that refer to this License and to the disclaimer of warranties. You may not distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or publicly digitally perform...
114. lappuse - Paradigms gain their status because they are more successful than their competitors in solving a few problems that the group of practitioners has come to recognize as acute.
122. lappuse - Work with any technological measures that control access or use of the Work in a manner inconsistent with the terms of this License Agreement. The above applies to the Work as incorporated in a Collective Work, but this does not require the Collective Work apart from the Work itself to be made subject to the terms of this License.
122. lappuse - The licence granted in Section 3 above is expressly made subject to and limited by the following restrictions: a You may distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or publicly digitally perform the Work only under the terms of this...
122. lappuse - Author" means the individual or entity who created the Work. e. "Work" means the copyrightable work of authorship offered under the terms of this License. f. "You" means an individual or entity exercising rights under this License who has not previously violated the terms of this License with respect to the Work, or who has received express permission from the Licensor to exercise rights under this License despite a previous violation. 2. Fair...