Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accordance achieved adopted Agency agreed agreement anti-satellite application areas arms control arms race Article ASAT Assembly atmosphere carrying celestial bodies co-operation Committee communications concerning conclusion Conference consideration considered contains convention countries damage December Disarmament discussion draft Earth effective environment environmental modification established existing exploration fact force functions further given Governing hostile important Institute interest international law interpretation issue Italy kinds laser launched limited major mass destruction matter means measures military missile Moon nature necessary negotiations nuclear nuclear weapons obligation operation orbit organizations outer space treaty paragraph particular parties peaceful purposes possible powers prevent principles problems procedures prohibited proposal provisions question referred relating resolution respect result satellites Senate session Soviet Union space activities Space Law space objects specific station submitted technical techniques testing Tribunal types United Nations USSR verification weapons
314. lappuse - Court shall appoint its Registrar and may provide for the appointment of such other officers as may be necessary. ARTICLE 22 1. The seat of the Court shall be established at The Hague.
174. lappuse - Each of the parties to this Treaty undertakes to prohibit, to prevent, and not to carry out any nuclear weapon test explosion, or any other nuclear explosion at any place under its jurisdiction or control: A.
37. lappuse - Treaty undertakes not to transfer to any recipient whatsoever nuclear weapons or other nuclear explosive devices or control over such weapons or explosive devices...
63. lappuse - States Parties to the Treaty undertake not to place in orbit around the earth any objects carrying nuclear weapons or any other kinds of weapons of mass destruction, install such weapons on celestial bodies, or station such weapons in outer space in any other manner.
281. lappuse - Each party shall in exercising its national sovereignty have the right to withdraw from the treaty if it decides that extraordinary events, related to the subject matter of this treaty, have jeopardized the supreme interests of its country.
177. lappuse - Seeking to achieve the discontinuance of all test explosions of nuclear weapons for all time, determined to continue negotiations to this end, and desiring to put an end to the contamination of man's environment by radioactive substances.
312. lappuse - Nations shall address a written request to the members of the Permanent Court of Arbitration belonging to...
315. lappuse - The number of judges to constitute such a chamber shall be determined by the Court with the approval of the parties. 3. Cases shall be heard and determined by the chambers provided for in this Article if the parties so request.
316. lappuse - Assembly shall fix the conditions under which retirement pensions may be given to members of the Court and to the Registrar, and the conditions under which members of the Court and the Registrar shall have their traveling expenses refunded.