Oversight Hearing[s] on Older Americans: Hearing, Ninety-third Congress, First-second Session[s] ...
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1973
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities administration agency aging American amount Andrus Gerontology Center Angeles appropriated assist associate authorized basic become BRADEMAS California carry changes Commissioner committee concerned conducted conformity CONGRESS continuing contract cost Department designated determine differences direction director disease effective elderly ending established evaluation example experience facilities faculty Federal field fiscal function funds future going grants Health House human important individuals Institute interest involved issues June kind LIBRARY living major meet necessary needs nursing older persons older volunteers operational opportunity organization participation personnel physical planning population positions preparation present problems professional question respect responsibility retirement role School Secretary serve social society staff STATEMENT task things tion United University young
36. lappuse - State plan approved under subsection (a) , finds that (1) the State plan has been so changed that it no longer complies with the provisions of subsection (a), or (2) in the administration of the plan there is a failure to comply substantially with any such provision...
16. lappuse - The judgment of the court affirming or setting aside, in whole or in part, any action of the Commissioner shall be final, subject to review by the Supreme Court of the United States upon certiorari or certification as provided in section 1254 of title 28, United States Code.
17. lappuse - State needs and will be able to use for such year; and the total of such reductions shall be similarly reallotted among the States whose proportionate amounts were not so reduced.
16. lappuse - Upon the filing of such petition, the court shall have jurisdiction to affirm the action of the Commissioner or to set it aside, in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently, but until the filing of the record, the Commissioner may modify or set aside his order.
36. lappuse - Commissioner may reasonably require to carry out his functions under this part, and for keeping such records and for affording such access thereto as the Commissioner may find necessary to assure the correctness and verification of such reports.
16. lappuse - State plan not affected by such failure) . "(c) A State which is dissatisfied with a final action of the Secretary under subsection (a) or (b) may appeal to the United States court of appeals for the circuit in which the State is located, by filing a petition with such court within sixty days after such final action.
16. lappuse - ... the court the record of the further proceedings. Such new or modified findings of fact shall likewise be conclusive if supported by substantial evidence.
37. lappuse - Secretary thereupon shall file in the court the record of the proceedings on which he based his action, as provided in section 2112 of title 28, United States Code.
2. lappuse - Full restorative services for those who require institutional care. (5) Opportunity for employment with no discriminatory personnel practices because of age. (6) Retirement in health, honor, dignity after years of contribution to the economy. (7) Pursuit of meaningful activity within the widest range of civic, cultural, and recreational opportunities.
22. lappuse - The Commission is authorized to secure directly from any executive department, bureau, agency, board, commission, office, independent establishment, or instrumentality information, suggestions, estimates, and statistics for the purpose of this Act; and each such department, bureau, agency, board, commission, office, establishment, or instrumentality is authorized and directed to...