Compilation of Selected Acts Concerning Marine Resources, Including Fisheries: With Amendments Through the End of the 106th Congress : Prepared for the Use of the Committee on Resources of the One Hundred Seventh Congress, First Session, 4. sējums
U.S. Government Printing Office, 2001 - 636 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
accordance action activities Administrator agency agreement amendment amount applicable appointed appropriate approved areas assessment assistance authorized carry civil coastal Commerce Commission Committee conduct Congress Conservation and Management consistent consultation Convention cooperative Council court described designated determines economic effect enactment enforcement established extent Federal fees finds fiscal fishery management fishing fishing vessel foreign funds Government grant harvested implement incidental individual injury interest Islands issued jurisdiction land limited marine mammals means measures meet ment mortality necessary notice observer Ocean officer operations owner Pacific Panel paragraph penalty period permit person prohibited proposed protection pursuant reasonable receive recommendations reduction referred regional regulations relating Representatives respect result retary sanctuary scientific Secretary species submit subparagraph subsection taken taking term tion Transportation Treaty tuna United vessel violation waters zone
219. lappuse - For the purpose of these articles, the term "continental shelf is used as referring (a) to the seabed and subsoil of the submarine areas adjacent to the coast but outside the area of the territorial sea, to a depth of 200 meters or, beyond that limit, to where the depth of the superjacent waters admits of the exploitation of the natural resources of the said areas ; ( b) to the seabed and subsoil of similar submarine areas adjacent to the coasts of islands.
144. lappuse - In case of contumacy or refusal to obey a subpena served upon any person under this subsection, the district court of the United States for any district in which such person is found or resides or...
12. lappuse - For the purposes of this section (1) continuity of session is broken only by an adjournment of Congress sine die; and (2) the days on which either House is not in session because of an adjournment of more than three days to a day certain are excluded in the computation of any period of time in which Congress is in continuous session.
207. lappuse - Act that any word, statement, or other information appear on the label shall not be considered to be complied with unless such word, statement, or other information also appears on the outside container...
31. lappuse - Administrator determines that such dumping will not unreasonably degrade or endanger human health, welfare, or amenities, or the marine environment, ecological systems, or economic potentialities.
353. lappuse - import" means to land on, bring Into, or Introduce into, or attempt to land on, bring into, or introduce into, any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, whether or not such landing, bringing, or introduction constitutes an importation within the meaning of the customs laws of the United States. (8) The term "person...
128. lappuse - The committee shall have the power, without regard to the civil-service laws and the Classification Act of 1923...
91. lappuse - Secretary shall prescribe, including records which fully disclose the amount and disposition by such recipient of the proceeds of such assistance, the total cost of the project or undertaking in connection with which such assistance is given or used, and the amount of that portion of the cost of the project or undertaking supplied by other sources, and such other records as will facilitate an effective audit...
182. lappuse - The several judges of the courts established under the laws of the United States, and the United States commissioners, may, within their respective jurisdictions, upon proper oath or affirmation showing probable cause, issue warrants in all such cases. All birds or parts, nests, or eggs thereof, captured, killed, taken, shipped, transported, carried, or possessed contrary to the provisions of this act...
573. lappuse - Clearance may be granted in such cases upon the filing of a bond or other surety satisfactory to such Secretary.