Legislative Branch Appropriations for Fiscal Year 1980: Hearings Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, United States Senate, Ninety-sixth Congress, First Session, 2. daļa
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on the Legislative Branch
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1979
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Accounting action activities additional Administration agencies allowance amount analysis annual Answer appropriation approval Assistant authorized Board Branch budget Building Capitol Chairman changes Committee completed Computer Computer Center concerning Congressional continue contract copy cost Department Director Division documents EELC effective effort employees equipment established estimated expenses Federal fiscal year 1979 funds Government hearing Horecky House increase Joint Legislative letter Library of Congress major materials meet million minority Office operation organization percent performance Perry personnel Police positions prepared present Printing proposed Public Question received recommendations record reduced representatives request Research response result Rules salary savings Senator SASSER staff Standards statement Subcommittee submitted supplemental United University Washington
240. lappuse - Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.
289. lappuse - The right of employees, individually or collectively, to petition Congress or a Member of Congress, or to furnish information to either House of Congress, or to a committee or Member thereof, may not be interfered with or denied.".
195. lappuse - The very essence of civil liberty certainly consists in the right of every individual to claim the protection of the laws, whenever he receives an injury.
588. lappuse - AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING EQUIPMENT "Sec. 111. (a) The Administrator is authorized and directed to coordinate and provide for the economic and efficient purchase, lease, and maintenance of automatic data processing equipment by Federal agencies.
588. lappuse - The Administrator may delegate to one or more Federal agencies authority to operate automatic data processing equipment pools and automatic data processing centers, and to lease, purchase, or maintain individual automatic data processing systems or specific units of equipment, including such equipment used in automatic data processing pools and automatic data processing centers...
349. lappuse - Together with the Secretary of the Senate, the Clerk of the House, and the Government Printing Office, the Joint Committee recently completed a study of the printing of newly introduced legislation.
520. lappuse - Provided, That none of the funds in this Act shall be available for salaries or expenses of any employee of the Office of Technology Assessment in excess of...
240. lappuse - All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.
20. lappuse - Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry Appropriations Armed Services Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs Budget Commerce. Science, and Transportation Energy and Natural Resources Environment and Public Works Finance Foreign Relations Governmental Affairs Judiciary Labor and Human Resources Rules and Administration Small Business Veterans Affairs FIGURE 12-5 Standing Committees in Congress.