Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accessories accordance amended ance standards application approval blood body cause chapter Class II perform Classification clinical Commissioner completion component consists container designed determine device intended device is exempt diagnosis disease effective electrical equipment established facility Federal files Food and Drug hearing human Identification implanted indicate joint labeling laser limits manufacturer material means measure ment monitor notice operation otherwise package paragraph patient period person placed powered practice premarket approval premarket notifica premarket notification procedures in subpart prosthesis radiation reagents reasonable records regulation removal request respect safety Sept serum specific statement submitted subpart E surgical tended test system tion procedures tissue treatment tube unit unless vice x-ray
20. lappuse - A device which, because of any potentiality for harmful effect, or the method of its use, or the collateral measures necessary to its use, is not safe except under the supervision of a practitioner licensed by law to direct the use of such device, and hence for which "adequate directions for use...
16. lappuse - Rico or in a Territory where the predominant language is one other than English, the predominant language may be substituted for English. (2) If the label contains any representation in a foreign language, all words, statements, and other information required by or under authority of the act to appear on the label shall appear thereon in the foreign language. (3) If the labeling contains any representation in a foreign language, all words, statements, and other information required by or under authority...
14. lappuse - The requirement for inclusion of the ZIP Code shall apply only to consumer commodity labels developed or revised after the effective date of this section. In the case of nonconsumer packages, the ZIP Code shall appear on either the label or the labeling (including the invoice).
625. lappuse - Milk is the whole, fresh, clean, lacteal secretion obtained by the complete milking of one or more healthy cows, properly fed and kept, excluding that obtained within 15 days before and 5 days after calving, or such longer period as may be necessary to render the milk practically colostrum free. (d) Condensed milk. Condensed milk, as the term is used in section 3, paragraph 2, of the Federal Import Milk Act...
22. lappuse - An exemption of a shipment or other delivery of a cosmetic under paragraph (a) (2) of this section shall become void ab initio with respect to the person who introduced such shipment or delivery into interstate commerce upon refusal by such person to make available for inspection a copy of the agreement, as required by such clause.
568. lappuse - Exposure means the quotient of dQ by dm where dQ is the absolute value of the total charge of the ions of one sign produced in air when all the electrons (negatrons and positrons) liberated by photons in a volume element of air having mass dm are completely stopped in air.
19. lappuse - ... 158 sq inches (1 sq ft 14 sq in)." (o) Nothing in this section shall prohibit supplemental statements at locations other than the principal display panel(s-) describing in nondeceptive terms the net quantity of contents, provided that such supplemental statements of net quantity of contents shall not include any term qualifying a unit of weight, measure, or count that tends to exaggerate the amount of the drug contained in the package; for example, "giant pint
22. lappuse - Except as provided by paragraphs (c) and (d) of this section, a shipment or other delivery of a food which is, in accordance with the practice of the trade, to be processed, labeled, or repacked in substantial quantity at an establishment other than that where originally processed or packed, shall be exempt, during the time of introduction into and movement in interstate commerce and the time of holding in such establishment, from compliance with the labeling requirements of...
19. lappuse - Net wt. 24 oz. (1 Ib. 8 oz.)", "Net wt. 24 oz. (1% Ib.)", or "Net wt. 24 oz. (1.5 Ib.)". (2) A declaration of three-fourths pound avoirdupois weight shall be expressed as "Net wt. 12 oz.