Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Accounting Office ACCOUNTING STANDARDS BOARD action activities Administration agency allocated allowances amended amount applicable appropriate authorized basis bill of lading carrier certificate chapter charges Check claim Code collection Commission Comptroller concerned continuation sheet contract contractor copy corporate Cost Accounting Standards covered debtor Department Describe DESCRIPTION designated determination direct Disclosure Statement Division document effective employment established Executive expenses Federal filed foreign functions furnished Government bill head indirect interest involved issued Item labor lost Management material ment objectives original otherwise paid paragraph payment person Plan pool practices procedures Procurement provisions PUBLIC LAW reason receipt received records referred refund regulations responsible Revised Secretary segments settlement shipment special Government employee specific Stat submit tickets tion Title transportation request U.S. Government United unless voucher waiver
92. lappuse - For the purpose of this section, "member of an employee's immediate household" means those blood relations who are residents of the employee's household. § 19.735-408 Information not known by employees. If any information required to be included on a statement of employment and financial interests or supplementary statement, including holdings placed in trust, is not known to the employee but is known to another person, the employee shall request that other person to submit information in his behalf.
13. lappuse - ... or other particular matter in which, to his knowledge, he, his spouse, minor child, partner, organization in which he is serving as officer, director, trustee, partner or employee, or any person or organization with whom he is negotiating or has any arrangement concerning prospective employment, has a financial interest Shall be fined not more than $10,000, or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
13. lappuse - Coercion. A special Government employee shall not use his Government employment to coerce, or give the appearance of coercing, a person to provide financial benefit to himself or another person, particularly one with whom he has family, business, or financial ties.
87. lappuse - State political parties not proscribed by law. (2) Participation in the affairs of or acceptance of an award for a meritorious public contribution or achievement given by a charitable, religious, professional, social, fraternal, nonprofit educational and recreational, public service, or civic organization.
91. lappuse - The interest of a spouse, minor child, or other member of an employee's immediate household is considered to be an interest of the employee. For the purpose of this section, "member of an employee's immediate household" means those blood relations who are residents of the employee's household.
91. lappuse - Supplementary statements. Changes in, or additions to, the information contained in an employee's statement of employment and financial interests shall be reported in a supplementary statement as of June 30 each year. If no changes or additions occur, a negative report is required. Notwithstanding the filing of the annual report required by this section, each employee shall at all times avoid acquiring a financial interest that could result, or...
84. lappuse - An employee shall avoid any action, whether or not specifically prohibited by this subpart, which might result in, or create the appearance of: (a) Using public office for private gain; (b) Giving preferential treatment to any person; (c) Impeding Government efficiency or economy; (d) Losing complete independence or impartiality; (e) Making a Government decision outside official channels; or (f ) Affecting adversely the confidence of the public in the integrity of the Government.
86. lappuse - ... that the interest is not so substantial as to be deemed likely to affect the integrity of the services which the Government may expect from such officer or employee...
6. lappuse - Person" means an individual, a corporation, a company, an association, a firm, a partnership, a society, a joint stock company, or any other organization or institution. (d...
10. lappuse - General shall not receive compensation or anything of monetary value for any consultation, lecture, discussion, writing, or appearance, the subject matter of which is devoted substantially to the responsibilities, programs, or operations, of the...