Training of Family Physicians, Hearings Before the Subcommittee on Public Health and Welfare ... 91-2, on H.R. 15793, 10264, 13063, 19448, and S. 3418, September 29, 30, and October 1, 1970
1970 - 305 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
activities addition Administration American application appropriate Association authorized become believe bill body CARTER Center Chairman clinical committee complete concern Congress continuing course Department Director disease doctors Duke University Education effective established evaluation examination existing experience facilities family medicine family physicians family practice Federal field fiscal foods functions funds going graduates grants health services hospital important increase individual institutions interest JARMAN KOWALEWSKI legislation manpower MARSTON Medex medical education medical schools meet months 2 months necessary nurse nutrition operate opportunity organized patient performance person personnel physical physician's assistant practitioners present primary problems production profession professional Professor projects question received record Representative residents responsibility ROGERS Secretary specialty statement studies teaching Thank tion United University Washington
6. lappuse - Secretary, but not exceeding $100 per day, including travel time, and while so serving away from their homes or regular places of business they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by section 5 of the Administrative Expenses Act of 1946 (5 USC 73b-2) for persons in the Government service employed intermittently.
42. lappuse - Secretary shall prescribe, including records which fully disclose the amount and disposition by such recipient of the proceeds of such assistance, the total cost of the project or undertaking in connection with which such assistance is given or used, and the amount of that portion of the cost of the project or undertaking supplied by other sources and such other records as will facilitate an effective audit.
4. lappuse - Federal funds made available under this Act for any fiscal year will be so used as to supplement and, to the extent practical, increase the level of funds that would, in the absence of such Federal funds, be made available...
3. lappuse - ... be paid wages at rates not less than those prevailing on similar construction in the locality as determined by the Secretary of Labor in accordance with the Davis-Bacon Act, as amended (40 USC 276a-276a5).
3. lappuse - The Secretary of Labor shall have, with respect to the labor standards specified in this paragraph, the authority and functions set forth in Reorganization Plan Numbered 14 of 1950 (15 FR 3176; 64 Stat. 1267), and section 2 of the Act of June 13, 1934, as amended (40 USC 276c...
49. lappuse - I thank you very much for giving me this opportunity to appear before this very distinguished committee today.
32. lappuse - ... (4) the plans and specifications are in accordance with regulations relating to minimum standards of construction and equipment; and "(5) the application contains or is supported by adequate assurance that any laborer or mechanic employed by any contractor or subcontractor in the performance of work on the construction of the facility will be paid wages at rates not less than...
35. lappuse - ... the terms of office of the members first taking office shall expire, as designated by the Secretary at the time of appointment...
145. lappuse - Secretary or his delegate, after due notice and opportunity for public hearing, to have an addiction-forming or addictionsustaining liability similar to morphine or cocaine, and proclaimed by the President to have been so found by the Secretary or his delegate.