Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
action added additional advances agency amended amount application approval assets authorized board of directors borrower branch certificate charge charter connection contract copy Corporation court deemed deposits designated determined district earnings effective employee equal establish examination Federal association Federal Home Loan Federal Savings filed finance funds Government held holder holding company Home Loan Bank Housing institution insured insured institution interest investment issued less limitation located means meeting ment months mortgage notice obligations operation otherwise paid paragraph participation payment percent period person practice principal prior purchase pursuant real estate reasonable receiver records referred regulations request reserve respect revised rules savings accounts savings and loan Secretary serve share specified statement subsection Supervisory Agent term thereof tion transaction trust United unless voting withdrawal
644-11. lappuse - As used in this subsection, the term 'labor organization' means any organization of any kind, or any agency or employee representation committee or plan, in which employees participate and which exists for the purpose, in whole or in part, of dealing with employers concerning grievances, labor disputes, wages, rates of pay, hours of employment, or conditions of work.
17. lappuse - The corporation, including its franchise, its capital, reserves, and surplus, and its income shall be exempt from all taxation now or hereafter imposed by the United States, by any Territory, dependency, or possession thereof, or by any State, county, municipality, or local taxing authority ; except that any real property of the corporation shall be subject to State, Territorial, county, municipal, or local taxation to the same extent according to its value as other real property is taxed.
349. lappuse - The representatives of the General Accounting Office shall have access to all books, accounts, financial records, reports, files, and all other papers, things, or property belonging to or in use by respective corporations and necessary to facilitate the audit, and they shall be afforded full facilities for verifying transactions with the balances or securities held by depositaries, fiscal agents, and custodians.
10. lappuse - The Secretary of the Treasury may at any time sell any of the notes or other obligations acquired by him under this subsection. All redemptions, purchases, and sales by the Secretary of the Treasury of such notes or other obligations shall be treated as public debt transactions of the United States.
42. lappuse - For the purpose of this section, a "just financial obligation" means one acknowledged by the employee or reduced to judgment by a court, and "in a proper and timely manner...
200. lappuse - Treasury, taking into consideration the current average rate on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States as of the last day of the month preceding the issuance of the obligation of the bank.
642-6. lappuse - Whenever the Attorney General has reasonable cause to believe that any person or group of persons is engaged in a pattern or practice...
642-2. lappuse - ... any professionally developed ability test provided that such test, its administration or action upon the results is not designed, intended or used to discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
42. lappuse - An employee shall pay each just financial obligation in a proper and timely manner, especially one imposed by law such as Federal, State, or local taxes. For the purpose of this section, a "Just financial obligation...
17. lappuse - Corporation pertaining to its financial transactions and necessary to facilitate the audit, and they shall be afforded full facilities for verifying transactions with the balances or securities held by depositories, fiscal agents, and custodians.