Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
according additional amount annual applicants appointed appropriated approved attendance auditor authority board of control board of education bonds building building fund cause cents certificate chapter charge child commissioner condition conduct contract county court county superintendent course district board dollars duty election elementary employed employees establish examination expenses five four free schools furnish girl grade held hereby high school independent district industrial institutions intendent interest issued Legislature less levy meeting month municipality necessary normal school otherwise paid period permit person prescribed president principal proper pupils question receive record regulations rules salary school district school fund secretary settlement sheriff showing statement submitted sufficient super superintendent of schools teachers term therein thereof thousand nine hundred tion vote West Virginia youth
3. lappuse - I do solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be) that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of California, and that I will faithfully discharge the duties of the office of according to the best of my ability.
4. lappuse - No county, city, township, school district, or other municipal corporation shall be allowed to become indebted in any manner or for any purpose to an amount, including existing indebtedness in the aggregate exceeding five per centum on the value of the taxable property therein, to be ascertained by the last assessment for State and county taxes previous to the incurring of such indebtedness.
6. lappuse - The Legislature shall provide for the support of Free Schools, by appropriating thereto the interest of the invested "School Fund...
73. lappuse - ... shall be .guilty of a misdemeanor, and upon conviction thereof shall be fined not more than five hundred dollars, or be imprisoned in the county jail for not more than one year, or be punished by both such fine and imprisonment, in the discretion of the court.
84. lappuse - They shall make and adopt such by-laws, rules and regulations for their own guidance and for the government of the library and reading room as may be expedient, not inconsistent with this act.
89. lappuse - No child under the age of sixteen years shall be employed, permitted or suffered to work in or in connection with any mercantile establishment...
24. lappuse - Of those first appointed, one shall be appointed for a term of one year, one for a term of two years, and one for a term of three years ; and thereafter their successors shall be appointed for the full term of three years.
89. lappuse - No child between the ages of fourteen and sixteen years shall be so employed, permitted or suffered to work unless an employment certificate, issued as provided in this article, shall have been theretofore filed in the office of the employer at the place of employment of such child.
51. lappuse - ... text-books, apparatus and supplies, and prescribe the course of study to be pursued in said school. Said course of study shall provide an elementary education, equivalent to that provided by similar courses of study in the public schools in this State. The course of study and any changes therein shall be submitted to the State Board of Education for its approval, and no course of study shall be established until approved by said board.
4. lappuse - No city, town, township or school district shall be allowed to become indebted in any manner or for any purpose to an amount, including existing indebtedness, in the aggregate exceeding five per centum (5%) of the value of the taxable property therein, to be ascertained by the last assessment for state and county taxes previous to the incurring of such indebtedness...