Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acid added Administration amended amount appear application artificial authorized blank calcium certification chapter cheese color additive combination Commissioner common concentrated conform conspicuously container contents corn cream curd Department designated determined drained dried Effective date established exceed exempt extract finished flavoring flour fluid ounces Food and Drug fruit glucose gredients identity inches intended juice label shall bear label statement less liquid listed manufacturing matter means ment method milk mixture Office optional ingredients orange oysters package packing panel paragraph pasteurized percent pound precede prepared prescribed present procedure quantity reasonably referred regulations removed requirements revised safe salt Service showing shrimp sieve sirup skim milk sodium solids specified specified in paragraph spice standard standard of identity Stat statement of optional subparagraph substances sugar suitable sweetened term tion units vegetable weight whole
56. lappuse - Offer of proof. An offer of proof made in connection with an objection taken to any ruling of the presiding officer rejecting or excluding proffered oral testimony shall consist of a statement of the substance of the evidence which counsel contends would be adduced by such testimony; and, if the excluded evidence consists of evidence in documentary or written form or of reference to documents or records, a copy of such evidence shall be marked for identification and shall accompany the record as...
122. lappuse - color additive" means a material which (A) is a dye, pigment, or other substance made by a process of synthesis or similar artifice, or extracted, isolated, or otherwise derived, with or without intermediate or final change of identity, from a vegetable, animal, mineral, or other source, and (B) when added or applied to a food, drug, or cosmetic, or to the human body or any part thereof, is capable (alone or through reaction with other substance) of imparting color thereto; except that such term...
39. lappuse - The labeling of a cosmetic which contains two or more ingredients may be misleading by reason (among other reasons) of the designation of such cosmetic in such labeling by a name which includes or suggests the name of one or more but not all such ingredients, even though the names of all such ingredients are stated elsewhere in the labeling.
42. lappuse - The declaration shall be expressed both In ounces, with Identification by weight or by liquid measure and. If applicable (1 pound or 1 pint or more) followed In parentheses by a declaration In pounds for weight units, with any remainder In terms of ounces or common or decimal fractions of the pound (see examples set forth In paragraph (m) (1) and (2) of this section), or In the case of liquid measure.
111. lappuse - Caution: If pain persists for more than 10 days, or redness is present, or in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age, consult a physician im-mediately.
10. lappuse - Distributed by ," or any other wording that expresses the facts. (d) The statement of the place of business shall include the street address, city, State, and ZIP Code; however, the street address may be omitted if it is shown in a current city directory or telephone directory. The requirement for inclusion of the ZIP Code shall apply only to consumer commodity labels developed or revised after the effective date of this section. In the case of nonconsumer packages, the ZIP Code shall appear either...
43. lappuse - Nothing in this section shall prohibit supplemental statements at locations other than the principal display panel(s) describing in nondeceptive terms the net quantity of contents; provided, that such supplemental statements of net quantity of contents shall not include any term qualifying a unit of weight, measure, or count that tends to exaggerate the amount of the food contained in the package; for example, jumbo quart and full gallon.
45. lappuse - Hearing. (a) If it appears that the article may be subject to refusal of admission, the district director shall give the owner or consignee a written notice to that effect, stating the reasons therefor. The notice shall specify a place and a period of time during which the owner or consignee shall have an opportunity to introduce testimony. Upon timely request, giving reasonable grounds therefor, such time and place may be changed. Such testimony shall be confined to matters relevant to the admissibility...
15. lappuse - chemical preservative" means any chemical that, when added to food, tends to prevent or retard deterioration thereof, but does not include common salt, sugars, vinegars, spices or oils extracted from spices, substances added to food by direct exposure thereof to wood smoke, or chemicals applied for their insecticidal or herbicidal properties.
118. lappuse - An exemption of a shipment or other delivery of a drug or device under paragraph (a) (2) of this section shall become void ab initio with respect to the person who introduced such shipment or delivery into interstate commerce upon refusal by such person to make available for inspection a copy of the agreement, as required by such subparagraph.