Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action affidavit allowed amount answer appear application appointed APPROVED arrest attorney auditor authorized bail cause certificate charge claim clerk collector commissioners committed complaint constitution conviction copy costs court deemed defendant delivered deposited direct discharged district district court dollars duties effect election entered entitled evidence examination exceeding execution fact filed five further enacted give given governor granted guilty hereby hold hundred Idaho imprisonment indictment interest issue judge judgment jurisdiction jury justice land legislative less magistrate manner ment months necessary notice oath offense otherwise paid party peace person plaintiff possession present prison proceed proceedings punished receive record rendered residence respective Second served sheriff specified sufficient summons taken term territory therein thereof Third thousand tion treasurer trial United unless verdict warrant witness writ writing
83. lappuse - The court may determine any controversy between parties before it, when it can be done without prejudice to the rights of others, or by saving their rights; but when a complete determination of the controversy cannot be had without the presence of other parties, the court must then order them to be brought in...
325. lappuse - In all criminal prosecutions for libels, the truth may be given in evidence to the jury ; and if it shall appear to the jury that the matter charged as libelous is true, and was published with good motives and for justifiable ends, the party shall be acquitted ; and the jury shall have the right to determine the law and the fact.
30. lappuse - That nothing in this act contained shall be construed to impair the rights of person or property now pertaining to the Indians in said Territory, so long as such rights shall remain unextinguished by treaty between the United States and such Indians...
91. lappuse - In an action for libel or slander, it shall not be necessary to state in the complaint any extrinsic facts for the purpose of showing the application to the plaintiff of the defamatory matter out of which the cause of action arose ; but it shall be sufficient to state generally that the same was published or spoken concerning the plaintiff; and if such allegation be controverted, the plaintiff shall be bound to establish on the trial that it was so published or spoken.
91. lappuse - In the actions mentioned in the last section the defendant may, in his answer, allege both the truth of the matter charged as defamatory, and any mitigating circumstances, to reduce the amount of damages; and whether he prove the justification or not, he may give in evidence the mitigating circumstances.
82. lappuse - A trustee of an express trust, within the meaning of this section, shall be construed to include a person with whom or in whose name a contract is made for the benefit of another.
90. lappuse - In all cases of a verification of a pleading, the affidavit of the party must state that the same is true of his own knowledge, except as to the matters which are therein stated on his information or belief, and as to those matters that he believes it to be true...
64. lappuse - States, and that he doth absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to every foreign prince, potentate, state or sovereignty whatever, and particularly, by name, the prince, potentate, state or sovereignty whereof he was before a citizen or subject; which proceedings shall be recorded by the clerk of the court.
106. lappuse - Judgment may be given for or against one or more of several plaintiffs, and for or against one or more of several defendants; and it may, when the justice of the case requires it, determine the ultimate rights of the parties on each side, as between themselves.
34. lappuse - Writs of error and appeals from the final decisions of said Supreme Court shall be allowed, and may be taken to the Supreme Court of the United States, in the same manner and under the same regulations as from the circuit courts of the United States, where the value...