Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acres acts addition amount Aqueduct August Average Board boilers Brook building capacity castings cent Chestnut Hill Coal Cochituate Company completed concrete connection construction consumption contract cost covered daily average December 31 discharge District drawn Duty East Boston ending engine Estimated expenses Faintly vegetable February feet flow follows force furnished gallons per day Hyde Park inches increase January July June Labor Lake land laying length lift maintenance Malden March Maximum measured meters Metropolitan Water miles million gallons Miscellaneous MONTH North Metropolitan System November October operation past pipe pipe lines placed plant Pond Population portion pounds present pumping station purchased quantity Quincy Rainfall received Repairs Reservoir River screens September sewage sewer slight South storage Street Sudbury supply surface TABLE tion tons Total town tunnel valves Wachusett waste watershed Weston yards
237. lappuse - The supreme judicial court or any justice thereof, and the superior court or any justice thereof, shall have jurisdiction in equity to enforce the provisions of this act, and any order made by the state board of health in conformity therewith. Proceedings to enforce any such order shall be instituted and prosecuted by the attorney-general upon the request of the state board of health. SECTION 4. Whoever permits the entrance or discharge into any part of Aberjona river, or its...
239. lappuse - Columbia, is hereby limited and restricted to eight hours in any one calendar day, and it shall be unlawful for any officer of the...
239. lappuse - ... required to work more than eight hours in any one calendar day except in cases of extraordinary emergency caused by fire, flood or danger to life or property.
239. lappuse - Each contract to which the state or a municipal corporation or a commission appointed pursuant to law is a party which may involve the employment of laborers, workmen, or mechanics shall contain a stipulation that no laborer, workman or mechanic in the employ of the contractor...
148. lappuse - Charlestown Pumping Station. At this station are three submerged centrifugal pumps, two of them having impeller wheels 7.5 feet in diameter, the other 8.25 feet in diameter. They are driven by triple-expansion engines of the Reynolds-Corliss type. Contract capacity of 1 pump: 60,000,000 gallons with 8-foot lift. Contract capacity of 2 pumps: 22,000,000 gallons each, with 11-foot lift. Average duty for...
70. lappuse - Chief Engineer has charge of the design and construction of all new works, and of the maintenance and operation of all the works controlled by the Metropolitan District Commission for removing sewage from the twenty-six municipalities which comprise the Metropolitan Sewerage Districts.
231. lappuse - METROPOLITAN WATER WORKS. Construction. The loans authorized for expenditures under the Metropolitan Water acts, the receipts which are added to the loan fund, the expenditures for the construction and acquisition of works, and the balance available on December 1, 1920, have been as follows: Loans authorized under the Metropolitan Water acts, including appropriations under St.
158. lappuse - This is equivalent to 5.2 cubic feet for each million gallons of sewage pumped at Deer Island. The material intercepted at the screens at the South Metropolitan sewerage stations has amounted to...