Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Abstracts activities addition agencies Agricultural American American Chemical Society analysis Annual application areas assistant Association awarded Bibliography Center chairman Chemical collection College Committee Communication Conference Congress contains contract copy Council course cover Department director Division Documentation edition editor Education Engineering established Federal field formation funds Government grant Health held Index industry Info Information Science Information Service information systems Institute interest International issue Italy journal librarian Library Library Association literature Management materials Medical Medicine meeting ment Michigan National Science Foundation Notes Office operation organizations period Physics preparation present president Printing problems processing publication published reference Regional Research Resources retrieval Review School Scientific and Technical scientists selected seminar serve Service Society Special Standards tape Technical Information Technology tion translation United University volume Washington York
2. lappuse - Department membership on the Committee on Scientific and Technical Information of the Federal Council for Science and Technology, the Public Health Service since June 1962, has made its contribution to the Council's effort to "promote coordination and improve planning and management of Federal programs in science and technology.
1. lappuse - That it be declared National Policy, enunciated by the President and enacted into law by the Congress that the American people should be provided with library and information services adequate to their needs, and that the Federal Government, in collaboration with State and local governments and private agencies, should exercise leadership in assuring the provision of such services.
13. lappuse - The Conferences were established to stimulate research in universities, research foundations and industrial laboratories. This purpose is achieved by an informal type of meeting consisting of scheduled lectures and free discussion groups.
1. lappuse - Provide adequate library and informational services for formal education at all levels.
13. lappuse - The purpose of the program is to bring experts up to date on the latest developments, to analyze the significance of these developments, and to provoke suggestions concerning the underlying theories and profitable methods of approach for making progress.
1. lappuse - Commission under this order. SEC. 4. Duties of the Commission, (a) The Commission shall transmit to the Committee its independent analysis, evaluation, and recommendations with respect to all matters assigned to the Committee for study and recommendations. (b) In carrying out its duties under subsection (a) above, the Commission shall : (1) Make a comprehensive study and appraisal of the current economic...
28. lappuse - Surveys of the Association of College and Research Libraries of the American Library Association and the School of Library Service, Columbia University.
21. lappuse - Technology, an information analysis center is "a formally structured organizational unit specifically ( but not necessarily exclusively) established for the purpose of acquiring, selecting, storing, retrieving, evaluating, analyzing, and synthesizing a body of information...
1. lappuse - Make a comprehensive study and appraisal of the role of libraries as resources for scholarly pursuits, as centers for the dissemination of knowledge, and as components of the evolving national information...
21. lappuse - An information analysis center is a formally structured organizational unit specifically (but not necessarily exclusively) established for the purpose of acquiring, selecting, storing, retrieving, evaluating, analyzing, and synthesizing a body of information and/or data in a clearly defined specialized field or pertaining to a...