Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
3-month LIBOR 90-day commercial paper 91-day Treasury bill alternative financial instruments appendix asset-backed securities assets auction average basis points basis risk basis swap BBA LIBOR bid-ask spreads billion borrower rate budget surpluses cash changing the index chapter commercial paper rate commercial rates Contributor Banks credit rating credit rating agencies credit risk Department of Education difference estimated Eurodollar Federal Reserve FFELP lenders FFELP loans financial markets forecast guarantee guaranty agencies hedging costs Higher Education Act increased Interbank interest expenses interest rate investors issuance issuers issues levels LIBOR-based liquidity markup maturity money market originating outstanding payments percent percentage points portfolio quarter reduced reference rate repayment Sallie Mae secondary market securitization servicing Stafford loans student borrower student lending student loan program study group members swap rate swap spread T-bill rates T-bill-based TED spread term trading transactions Treasury bill rate Treasury securities U.S. Treasury Department volatility
1. lappuse - In holding hearings pursuant to subdivision (A), the committee shall receive testimony from the Secretary of the Treasury, the Director of the Office of Management and Budget, the Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, and such other persons as the committee may desire.
31. lappuse - Coefficient of variation The coefficient of variation is the ratio of the standard deviation to the mean...
9. lappuse - It defines the subsidy cost of loan guarantees as the present value of cash flows from estimated payments by the government (for defaults and delinquencies, interest rate subsidies, and other payments) minus estimated payments to the government (for loan origination and other fees, penalties, and recoveries).
165. lappuse - ... fiscal year 1999 to $865 billion in fiscal year 2009, assuming compliance with discretionary spending caps through 2002, growth at the rate of inflation thereafter, and that all projected surpluses are used to reduce debt. To gain an appreciation of the size of the projected reduction, consider that the level of debt held by the public projected by CBO for 2009 is less than the dollar amount of federal securities owned by the Federal Reserve and state and local governments combined at the end...
134. lappuse - Following" is specified, that date will be the first following day that is a Business Day; (ii) if "Modified Following" or "Modified" is specified, that date will be the first following day that is a Business Day unless that day falls in the next calendar month, in which case that date will be the first preceding day that is a Business Day; and (iii) if "Preceding" is specified, that date will be the first preceding day that is a Business Day.
163. lappuse - ... as a possible explanation. An increase in employee compensation increases personal income tax (at the employee level) at the expense of corporate income tax, because employee compensation generally is deductible in computing corporate income tax and includable in computing personal income tax.  Congressional Budget Office, The Budget and Economic Outlook: Fiscal Years 2001-2010, January 2000, p.