Odyssey: Pepsi to Apple, a Journey of Adventure, Ideas, and the Future
In discussing his transition from Pepsi's president and CEO to marketing visionary of Apple Computers, the author shares his insights into marketing and management strategies and forecasts future business trends
1.3. rezultāts no 49.
It means that 90 percent of the world is influenced by the remaining 10 percent . If you can positively reach the influence - makers of the world , you've managed to send ripples throughout the target community .
In the United Kingdom , for example , Apple's share of the personal computer market fell to 10 percent from 25 percent between 1983 and early 1985. Many of Apple's 450 U.K. dealers were going bust or couldn't provide the kind of service ...
Some twenty years ago , 16 percent of all U.S. patents were issued to foreigners . Today , 45 percent go to inventors and scientists outside the United States . Our educational system is also at fault . It continues to prepare students ...
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Odyssey: Pepsi to Apple--a journey of adventure, ideas, and the futureLietotāja recenzija - Not Available - Book Verdict
The chairman and CEO of Apple Computer, with the aid of a Business Week editor, vividly describes how, after working as an executive for Pepsi-Cola, developing winning strategies in the Cola Wars, and ... Lasīt pilnu pārskatu
Changing the Ground Rules
Why There Are So Few Good Marketing People
The Third Wave
12 citas sadaļas nav parādītas.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Andy Grove: The Life and Times of an American Business Icon
Richard S. Tedlow
Ierobežota priekšskatīšana - 2007