Irregularities of the General Services Administration in Region 6, Kansas City, Mo: Hearings, Eighty-sixth Congress, Second Session, March 25 and 26, 1960
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1960 - 419 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accepted agree amount approval asked August authority believe bidder BOSTEL BROOKS building called COLLINS Commodity completed concerned CONGRESS considered Construction contract contractor copy corporation correct cost didn't discussed Division facts Federal feet floor furnished give going Government GROPPEL Henges HORN HORNBOSTEL indicated installed interest Invitation January Kansas City labor lease Lessor letter LIBRARY look Louis LUND manager material matter meet memorandum Missouri MORAN O'Brien offer operating opinion option paragraph partitions payment performance period person premises prior Public question reason received record referred regional rental representative request September Services Services Administration signed space specifications statement submitted sure talked tell term thing Third Recon thought tion told understand United WALLHAUSER WARREN written
266. lappuse - ... employment, upgrading, demotion or transfer; recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship. The contractor agrees to post in conspicuous places, available to employees and applicants for employment, notices to be provided by the contracting officer setting forth the provisions of this nondiscrimination clause.
256. lappuse - Except as otherwise provided in this contract, any dispute concerning a question of fact arising under this contract which is not disposed of by agreement shall be decided by the Contracting Officer, who shall reduce his decision to writing and mail or otherwise furnish a copy thereof to the Contractor.
315. lappuse - Federal lending agency, and may thereafter be further assigned and reassigned to any such institution. Any such assignment or reassignment shall cover all amounts payable under this contract and not already paid, and shall not be made to more than one party, except that any such assignment or reassignment may be made to one party as agent or trustee for two or more parties participating in such financing.
271. lappuse - A manufactured construction material is a "domestic construction material" if it has been manufactured in the United States and if the cost of its components which have been mined, produced, or manufactured in the United States exceeds 50 percent of the cost of all its components. "Component" means any article, material, or supply directly incorporated in a construction material.
256. lappuse - Officer shall ascertain the facts and the extent of the delay and extend the time for completing the work when in his judgment the finding* of fact justify such an extension, and his findings of fact snail be final and conclusive on the parties hereto...
256. lappuse - Contractor shall be afforded an opportunity to be heard and to offer evidence in support of its appeal. Pending final decision of a dispute hereunder, the Contractor shall proceed diligently with the performance of the contract and in accordance with the Contracting Officer's decision. b. This "Disputes...
315. lappuse - Contractor from the Government under this contract may be assigned to a bank, trust company, or other financing institution, including any Federal lending agency, and may thereafter be further assigned and reassigned to any such institution. Any such assignment or reassignment shall cover all amounts payable under this contract and not already paid, and shall not be made to more than one party...
349. lappuse - D has not, paid or agreed to pay any company or person (other than a full-time bona fide employee working solely for the bidder...
378. lappuse - In witness whereof I have hereunto set my hand and affixed my official seal at my office in the City and County of San Francisco the day and year in this certificate first above written. "(Seal) MATTIE G. STIRLING, "Notary Public in and for the City and County of San Francisco, State of California.
348. lappuse - The contractor warrants that no person or selling agency has been employed or retained to solicit or secure this contract upon an agreement or understanding for a commission, percentage, brokerage, or contingent fee, excepting bona fide employees or bona fide established commercial or selling agencies maintained by the contractor for the purpose of securing business.