Decisions of the Commissioner of Patents and of the United States Courts in Patent and Trade-mark and Copyright Cases, 918. sējums
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1919
Compiled from Official gazette. Beginning with 1876, the volumes have included also decisions of United States courts, decisions of Secretary of Interior, opinions of Attorney-General, and important decisions of state courts in relation to patents, trade-marks, etc. 1869-94, not in Congressional set.
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
abandoned action affirmed alleged allowed amend anticipation appellee application awarded cancelation cause Circuit claims combination Commissioner of Patents Company connection considered construction containing contention continuous controversy counts Court of Appeals cover Decided decision defendant denied described descriptive device direct disclosed disclosure District of Columbia effect elements entitled evidence Examiner extending fact filed follows given granted ground held holding infringement interference invention inventor involved issue judgment jurisdiction lever limited machine manufacture mark material matter means mechanical motion operation opinion original party Patent Office perforated petitioner pile plaintiff plate practice present prior priority proceedings question reason record reduction reference refused registration relates result rule shown specification spring statute substantially sufficient suit supra sustained taken tion trade trade-mark United
242. lappuse - ... not patented or described in any printed publication in this or any foreign country, before his invention or discovery thereof, or more than two years prior to his application, and not in public use or on sale in this country for more than two years prior to his application, unless the same is proved to have been abandoned, may, upon payment of the fees required by law, and other due proceeding had, obtain a patent therefor.
242. lappuse - Any person who has invented or discovered any new and useful art, machine, manufacture or composition of matter, or any new and useful improvement thereof, not known or used by others in this country before his invention or discovery thereof...
30. lappuse - That he was not the original and first inventor or discoverer of any material and substantial part of the thing patented; or, Fifth.
180. lappuse - That no mark which consists merely in the name of an individual, firm, corporation, or association, not written, printed, impressed, or woven in some particular or distinctive manner or in association with a portrait of the individual, or merely in words or devices which are descriptive of the goods with which they are used, or of the character or quality of such goods, or merely a geographical name or term, shall be registered under the terms of this act...
242. lappuse - Fifth. That it had been in public use or on sale in this country for more than two years before his application for a patent, or had been abandoned to the public.
101. lappuse - Whenever an application is made for a patent which, in the opinion of the Commissioner, would interfere with any pending application, or with any unexpired patent, he shall give notice thereof to the applicants, or applicant and patentee, as the case may be. The question of priority of invention...
182. lappuse - He has no right to appropriate a sign or a symbol, which, from the nature of the fact it is used to signify, others may employ with equal truth, and therefore have an equal right to employ for the same purpose...
183. lappuse - That no mark by which the goods of the owner of the mark may be distinguished from other goods of the same class...
87. lappuse - The applicant shall make oath that he does verily believe himself to be the original and first inventor or discoverer of the art, machine, manufacture, composition, or improvement, or of the variety of plant, for which he solicits a patent; that he does not know and does not believe that the same was ever before known or used; and shall state of what country he is a citizen.