Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Judgment and Mercy // For // Afflicted Souls: [In Red] Or, // Meditations ...
Reginald Wolfe,Francis Quarles
Priekšskatījums nav pieejams - 2016
Judgment and Mercy for Afflicted Souls: Or, Meditations, Soliloquies, and ...
Priekšskatījums nav pieejams - 2019
according actions affections afflict appear art thou behold bless blood body canst thou cast comfort commanded compassion conscience continual corruptions crown death delight desire dost earth eternal evil expect faith Father fear flesh friends give glory grace gracious hand happiness hast thou hath hear heart Heaven holy honour hope humble judg judgment justice keep kingdom lest let thy lips live look Lord lost lusts merits misery mourn nature offences perfect pleasure poor praise PRAYER present promise Quarles repentance rest sake seek sense serve sinner sins Sion SOLILOQUY sorrow soul spirit stand strength strengthen suffer tears thee thine things thou art thou hast thou shalt thoughts thy mercy thy name thyself tion tongue trouble true truth turn unto weakness wise wrath
176. lappuse - He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
142. lappuse - Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.
xvi. lappuse - So sinks the day-star in the ocean bed, And yet anon repairs his drooping head, And tricks his beams, and with new spangled ore Flames in the forehead of the morning sky...
163. lappuse - MAN, that is born of a woman, hath but a short time to live, and is full of misery. He cometh up, and is cut down like a flower; he fleeth as it were a shadow, and never continueth in one stay.
176. lappuse - Spirit saith unto the churches ; to him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God...
184. lappuse - Thou, which hast shewed me great and sore troubles, shalt quicken me again, and shalt bring me up again from the depths of the earth. Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.
55. lappuse - Rob not the poor, because he is poor: neither oppress the afflicted in the gate : for the Lord will plead their cause, and spoil the soul of those that spoiled them.
164. lappuse - Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him : I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him : I will be with him in trouble ; I will deliver him, and honour him.
56. lappuse - Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Execute true judgment, and shew mercy and compassion every man to his brother. And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor ; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.