Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accounting additional Agreement alternative amount Amtrak Angeles APPENDIX arrive Atlanta authorized basic system bills Board capital Carbondale carrier cars cash Chicago City Cleveland Commission Common connection continue contract Corporation costs Daily delay Denver designated direct Directors discontinuance effect employees equipment expenses facilities fare Francisco funds going improvements increased intercity passenger intercity rail passenger interest July June Kansas Lake leave Limited listed losses Louis meeting miles million months necessary North notice NRPC Office operating Orleans Pacific passenger trains Penn Central performance period Petersburg points population present President Profit rail passenger service Railroad Railroad Passenger reasonable receive recommendations reservations route schedule Seattle Secretary Segment selected Senator Senator HARTKE served shares Southern Station Stock Stops submitted TABLE terminal ticket tion tracks Transportation Washington Western York
170. lappuse - The representatives of the General Accounting Office shall have access to all books, accounts, financial records, reports, files, and all other papers, things, or property belonging to or in use by the District and necessary to facilitate the audit, and they shall be afforded full facilities for verifying transactions with the balances or securities held by depositories, fiscal agents, and custodians...
170. lappuse - The accounts of the Corporation shall be audited annually in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards by independent certified public accountants or independent licensed public accountants certified or licensed by a regulatory authority of a State or other political subdivision of the United States.
413. lappuse - ... fees) actually and reasonably incurred by him in connection with the defense or settlement of such action or suit if he acted in good faith and in a manner he reasonably believed to be in or not opposed to the best interests of the corporation...
167. lappuse - The Secretary shall take such action as may be necessary to insure that all laborers and mechanics employed by contractors or subcontractors on projects assisted under this Act shall be paid wages at...
416. lappuse - ... whether or not the corporation would have the power to indemnify him against such liability under the provisions of this section.
413. lappuse - ... fees), judgments, fines and amounts paid in settlement actually and reasonably incurred by him in connection with such action, suit or proceeding if he acted in good faith and in a manner he reasonably believed to be in or not opposed to the best interests of the corporation, and, with respect to any criminal action or proceeding, had no reasonable cause to believe his conduct was unlawful.
171. lappuse - ... and the collection by levy or a proceeding in court shall, with respect to any deficiency (including interest and additions to the tax) resulting from such...
392. lappuse - Any annual or special meeting of the shareholders may be adjourned from time to time by a majority of the votes of the shareholders present in person or represented by proxy at the meeting and entitled to vote thereat...
409. lappuse - Corporation shall be valid unless it shall have been signed by the President or a Vice President and by the Secretary or an Assistant Secretary and shall...