Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
able Accounts Administration allow announced Apple applications beginning Campus Computing Sites cards Center chip Church color command communications conference connection Consulting copy course database Department designed developed disk display documentation drive Education Building example faculty format graphics Host Information Technology Instructional Internet issue Library list price machines Macintosh macro Manager meeting memory Merit Michigan Microsoft Model monitor offer Office operating printer problem questions Registration required release request Resource Sales schedule School of Education sending electronic mail server Services staff standard Stores Street Suggestion Technology term terminal U-M Computing UB-MTS UM-MTS units University users Windows workshops Workstation write
6. lappuse - The first of April, some do say, Is set apart for All- fools' Day ; But why the people call it so, Nor I, nor they themselves do know. But on this day are people sent On purpose, for pure merriment ; And though the day is known before, Yet frequently there is great store Of these...
3. lappuse - SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) The Internet standard protocol for transferring electronic mail messages from one machine to another. SMTP specifies how two mail systems interact and the format of control messages they exchange to transfer mail.
6. lappuse - Christ backwards and forwards to mock and torment him, ie from Annas to Caiaphas, from Caiaphas to Pilate, from Pilate to Herod, and from Herod back again to Pilate, this ridiculous, or rather impious custom, took its rise from thence, by which we send about, from one place to another, such persons as we think proper objects of our ridicule. Such is Bellingen's explanation. Calling this
2. lappuse - ... resources will be used by members of its community with respect for the public trust through which they have been provided and in accordance with policy and regulations established from time to time by the University and its operating units. In accordance with the above policies, the University works to create an intellectual environment in which students, staff, and faculty may feel free to create and to collaborate with colleagues both at the University of Michigan and at other institutions,...
3. lappuse - Protocols can describe low-level details of machine to- machine interfaces (eg, the order in which bits and bytes are sent across a wire) or high-level exchanges between allocation programs (eg, the way in which two programs transfer a file across the Internet).
3. lappuse - IP (Internet Protocol) The Internet standard protocol that defines the Internet datagram as the unit of information passed across the Internet and provides the basis for the Internet connectionless, best-effort packet delivery service.
15. lappuse - The WDEF Virus. The WDEF virus was first discovered in December 1989 in Belgium and at Northwestern University.
3. lappuse - A to see if it is alive." port See protocol port. positive acknowledgement PPP (Point to Point Protocol) A protocol for framing IP when sending across a serial line. Also see SLIP. promiscuous ARP See proxy ARP. protocol A formal description of message formats and the rules two or more machines must follow to exchange those messages.
17. lappuse - ZUC infects only applications; it does not infect system files or document files. Applications do not have to be run to become infected. ZUC was timed to activate on March 2, 1990, or two weeks after an application becomes infected, whichever is later. Before that date, it only spreads from application to application. After that date, approximately 90 seconds after an infected application is run, the cursor begins to behave unusually whenever the mouse button is held down. The cursor moves diagonally...