Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
accordance accrued acquired actually addition agent allowed amount apply approval assessed authorized bank basis benefit Board bonds capital cent centum certificates charged citizen claim collected collector Commissioner compensation computed corporation cost deduction deficiency depletion deposit depreciation derived determined distribution dividends earnings entitled excess exchange exemption expenses fact filed foreign corporation Form gross income included income tax individual installment insurance companies interest inventory issued less limited loss manner March market value means method mineral net income nonresident alien obligations operating organized paid paragraph partnership payment period person prescribed prior production profits purchase reasonable received reserve resident respect Revenue Act securities shareholders shares showing sources statute subdivision tax imposed taxable taxpayer term thereof tion trade or business Treasury trust United unless
11. lappuse - Columbia, the compensation received as such), of whatever kind and in whatever form paid, or from professions, vocations, trades, businesses, commerce, or sales, or dealings in property, whether real or personal, growing out of the ownership or use of or interest in such property; also from interest, rent, dividends, securities, or the transaction of any business carried on for gain or profit, or gains or profits and income derived from any source whatever.
44. lappuse - SEC. 214 (a) (3) Taxes paid or accrued within the taxable year except (A) income, war-profits, and excessprofits taxes imposed by the authority of the United States, (B) so much of the income, warprofits, and excess-profits taxes, imposed by the authority of any foreign country or possession of the United allowed as a credit against the tax under section 131; and (3) taxes assessed against local benefits of a kind tending to increase the value of the property assessed...
137. lappuse - That every partnership shall make a return for each taxable year, stating specifically the items of its gross income and the deductions allowed by this title, and shall include in the return the names and addresses of the individuals who would be entitled to share in the net income if distributed and the amount of the distributive share of each individual. The return shall be sworn to by any one of the partners.
161. lappuse - ... (B) from a foreign corporation unless less than 50 per centum of the gross income of such foreign corporation for the three-year period ending with the close of its taxable year preceding the declaration of such dividends (or for such part of such period as the corporation has been in existence) was derived from sources within the United States as determined under the provisions of this section...
263. lappuse - If a corporation cancels or redeems its stock (whether or not such stock was issued as a stock dividend) at such time and in such manner as to make the distribution and cancellation or redemption in whole or in part essentially equivalent to the distribution of a taxable dividend...
44. lappuse - States) ; (3) estate, inheritance, legacy, succession and gift taxes; and (4) taxes assessed against local benefits of a kind tending to increase the value of the property assessed...
201. lappuse - States (1) If 80 per centum or more of the gross income of such citizen or domestic corporation (computed without the heneflt of this section), for the three-year period immediately preceding the close of the taxable year (or for such part of such period immediately preceding the close of such taxable year as may be applicable) was derived from sources within a possession of the United States...
278. lappuse - If the property was acquired after December 31, 1920, by a transfer in trust (other than by a transfer in trust by a gift, bequest, or devise) the basis shall be the same as it would be in the hands of the grantor, increased in the amount of gain or decreased in the amount of loss recognized to the grantor upon such transfer under the law applicable to the year in which the transfer was made.
301. lappuse - capital assets" means property held by the taxpayer (whether or not connected with his trade or business), but does not include stock in trade of the taxpayer or other property of a kind which would properly be included in the inventory of the taxpayer if on hand at the close of the taxable year, or property held by the taxpayer primarily for sale to customers in the ordinary course of his trade or business...
95. lappuse - For gains, profits, and income from the sale of personal property, see subsection (e). "(b) NET INCOME FROM SOURCES IN UNITED STATES. From the items of gross income specified in subsection (a) of this section there shall be deducted the expenses, losses, and other deductions properly apportioned or allocated thereto and a ratable part of any expenses, losses, or other deductions which can not definitely be allocated to some item or class of gross income.