Criminal Justice Codification, Revision, and Reform Act of 1974: Report of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate to Accompany S..̲̲̲̲
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1974
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
activity addition amended amended to conform applicable authority aware carries cert chapter circumstances civil Class Code commerce Commission committed Committee communication conduct constitute contains controlled counterfeiting court covered in proposed crime criminal culpability dangerous dealing defendant defined in section definition delete denied designed determine discussed district effect element employee engaged established evidence existing fact false Federal Federal Law felony Final five foreign forward gambling graded imposed imprisonment intent interest involving issue jurisdiction knowing limited material maximum means ment obtain offense officer organized paragraph parole penalty permit person posed possession present prison procedure proceeding prohibits proposed section proposed title 18 prosecution provisions punishable reasonable receive reference regulations relating Repealed result Rule sentence specifically standard statement statute subchapter Subsection substance supra note term theft tion title 18 Transferred transportation United violation written
685. lappuse - Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises...
756. lappuse - Commission is responsible for the administration and enforcement of the Securities Act of 1933, the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the Public Utility Holding Company Act of 1935, the Trust Indenture Act of 1939, the Investment Company Act of 1940, and the Investment Advisers Act of 1940.
702. lappuse - Forgery is the fraudulent making or alteration of a writing to the prejudice of another's rights. United States v. Long, 80 Fed. Rep. 678; People v. DeOraaf, 1 Wheeler CC 208. Forgery is the false making or materially altering with intent to defraud of any writing, which, if genuine, might apparently be of legal efficacy, or the foundation of a legal liability.
769. lappuse - It shall be unlawful for any person employed by or associated with any enterprise engaged in, or the activities of which affect, interstate or foreign commerce, to conduct or participate, directly or indirectly, in the conduct of such enterprise's affairs through a pattern of racketeering activity or collection of unlawful debt.
867. lappuse - Line. (3) Any lands reserved or acquired for the use of the United States, and under the exclusive or concurrent jurisdiction thereof, or any place purchased or otherwise acquired by the United States by consent of the legislature of the State in which the same shall be, for the erection of a fort, magazine, arsenal, dockyard, or other needful building.
982. lappuse - ... record of appearance at court proceedings or of flight to avoid prosecution or failure to appear at court proceedings.
984. lappuse - ... unless the court or judge has reason to believe that no one or more conditions of release will reasonably assure that the person will not flee or pose a danger to any other person or to the community.
997. lappuse - General that it is not enough for the district judge to find that "the defendant [is] oriented to time and place and [has] some recollection of events," but that the "test must be whether he has sufficient present ability to consult with his lawyer with a reasonable degree of rational understanding and whether he has a rational as well as factual understanding of the proceedings against him.
679. lappuse - That whoever shall receive, conceal, store, barter, sell, or dispose of any motor vehicle, moving as, or which is a part of, or which constitutes interstate or foreign commerce...