Better Management Information Can be Obtained from the Quality Control System Used in the Aid to Families with Dependent Children Program: Report to the Chairman, Committee on Finance, United States Senate
U.S. General Accounting Office, 1980 - 56 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
According Accounting additional adequate administrative period AFDC program agency amount analysis APPENDIX appropriate assessment assistance basis believe better California causes of errors changes CHAPTER collateral committee comparable concern considered continued corrective actions cost Department determine developing differences directive Director dropped earned effective efforts eligibility error reduction established evaluation example factors Federal Federal Government findings fiscal sanctions gather grant HHS regional Human identify improve incentive income incorrect payments Indiana indicated limited Maine manual measure ments monitoring month obtain occurring officials operations payment error percent perform primary problems QC data QC error rates QC review QC system Quality Control quality control system recipient recommendation reduce reduce errors regional regulations require responsible result revised sample Secretary Services Social Security Administration staff standard State's statistical tion uniform vary verification visits welfare York
56. lappuse - New York State Department of Social Services 40 North Pearl Street Albany, New York 12243 Treasurer: Handy D.
8. lappuse - Hearings before the Subcommittee on Oversight of the House Committee on Ways and Means, 96th Cong, 1st Sess, 5 (1979) (statement of Jerome Kurtz, Commissioner of Internal Revenue) (emphasis added).
7. lappuse - Agriculture before the Subcommittee on Domestic Marketing, Consumer Relations and Nutrition House Committee on Agriculture October 3, 1991 Mr.
17. lappuse - To be eligible for AFDC, a child must be deprived of parental support or care because of the continued absence of a parent...
8. lappuse - Assistance Program. Proposed regulations will strike a serious blow to Federal-State relations. The partnership between these levels of government will be seriously weakened if the Federal Government chooses to penalize all of the States for administering programs which none are able to administer in a manner to avoid such penalties. Chairman, North Dakota Legislative Council.
8. lappuse - It would appear obvious that justice requires that no agency of government should withhold matching funds for malfunctions to which it has contributed. ■ Commissioner.
iv. lappuse - EVALUATION Regarding GAO's recommendation to retract the sanctions directive, HHS did not favor full retraction, while five of the six States GAO visited were in favor of such action. GAO still believes sanctions are not appropriate. Regarding GAO's recommendations to the Secretary of HHS for more...
13. lappuse - The conference committee directed the Secretary of HHS to issue new regulations requiring all States to reduce their AFDC payment error rate...
14. lappuse - Failure to meet the error rate target each year is to result in the loss of Federal matching funds associated with erroneous payment expenditures in excess of the target.